Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

baka fwocka fwame posted:

i like legion a lot its p imaginative

The first season was really good, I don't think I returned to watch the second tho.

Anyone else gently caress with Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Heather Papps posted:

the book i liked a lot. is the show good? i have heard it is good but am weirdly antagonistic about consuming broadcast television. also legion is very good, an ex girlfriend with d.i.d. made me watch it because it was her favourite show and i totally understand why.

I haven't read the books, but my mate who has read them, and actually turned me on to the show said there's some references in there for people to connect them, since the stuff in the show is completely separate and not supposed to be a retelling of one of the published stories. I rather liked the show, but was very disappointed to learn that it got shut down after the second season, the end of which I thought was really good and setting up a third season with a new fun cast member.

Ass-penny

Chewbecca posted:

Our Flag Means Death owns bones, so imma go ahead and :yeah: this one

:emptyquote:

Ass-penny

I just got caught up on Only Murders in the Building, I think that show is good. The only thing is every time I talk to someone about it they're surprised Selena Gomez is good in it. Why is that, can anyone shed light on that for me?

Ass-penny

Saoshyant posted:

from what I heard her performance in that one sadly took a hit due to complications with lupus.

oh I didn't notice anything like that, but then again perhaps I am not the kind of person who picks up on some of the subtleties of acting.

but f'real :rubby: at people making assumptions about someone's ability to do anything (act, draw, bake, whatever) without having seen them try it before.

Ass-penny

Heather Papps posted:

who's line is ending and it's making me think i should watch the recent seasons

holy gently caress that show was still going? I can't even remember how old I was when I was watching it but it has to be at least a decade ago

I just rewatched the first two seasons and am presently watching the third and final season of Dead to Me which is surprisingly light and funny for a show about topics as heavy as it gets.

Ass-penny

Barco Fiesta posted:

cowboy beebop

the live action or the anime

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

I'm watching Attorney Woo Young Woo on my sister's recommendation and I've been very s l o w l y watching it, but I got to say I'm feeling this episode about the children's liberation army.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

in the last week or two I watched all of Alone Together. it was pretty good but yeah, Esther and Benji have some growing up to do still I think

Ass-penny

deep dish peat moss posted:

Reservation Dogs was good I watched that recently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2LhQAcrMaA

it was so good.

what is Our Flag Means Death on? I think I saw the whole first season, I remember liking it. I bet it was something my former roommate had access to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

shhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiit. maybe I'll do what I did with yellowjackets: start a free trial, binge it, cancel before they charge me. if I were a better man I would get a torrent program again and just pirate it.