Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

better call sorcerer

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Oh Don Piano posted:

I'm playing a Cort guitar on a basketball court which takes place in a courtroom, and I'm courting a girl named Courtney, and I'm calling kangaroo court.

So you think you're better than the Court, yet you got caught!

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Ok, I'm here - who ordered a demon flautist to play some eerie piping for an insane, mindless dance?

Oh gently caress me, I got the wrong address again, goddamn Google maps. Sorry. Sorry! Proceed. I'll just let myself out here. :yikes:

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

I'm being told that this is, in fact, a tennis court and that I need to put my pants back on

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

im not worried I have an imp lawyer

no that's not racist he just happens to be an imp who is also a lawyer

stop making a big deal about this

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
It's true I'm a schizoid man but I'm only of the 19th century so you must acquit

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
My eyes show a profound sadness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

I just shook some guys hand and a finger came off?