Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Marshal Prolapse posted:

Yes, they would. One of their dudes was pumping an NFT and retreating oh why all this money go to Ukraine we can solve everything at home with it horseshit.

I'm not seeing how these two positions are related, or how it generalizes to the entire group

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

GolfHole posted:

uhh hmm

the united states of america hates iran. they want iran to die and destabilize. this is well documented by history.

it's why you aren't seeing any of this poo poo on tv. the us doesn't give a gently caress and it doesn't want its populace to give a gently caress to this otherwise EASILY-relatable cause. it screws up the narrative of iran = bad.

it's not organized propaganda dude it's just world politics.

edit: unless you consider politics propaganda. which you should! it is.

I'm loving the implication that news media takes marching orders from Washington, rather than representing the interests of the capitalists who own the company.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

"I don't mean to start an argument" lol gently caress off. Don't act like you're nobly backing out for the sake of the thread. You said goofy poo poo and got called on it. That's internet posting sometimes.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

GolfHole posted:

i honestly feel like im in the bizzaro zone where saying "the united states hates iran" is goofy, but aight. backing out ignobly,

The US government hates the Iranian government.

The US government does not control US media, and the US media is in fact covering the protests.