Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

CommieGIR posted:

I'm assuming poo poo like this is why you have a Jordan Peterson av?

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

thinking abouyt that chun guy that stopped posting a while back and his very beautiful iranian boss. i wonder how she is doing

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

uhh, it's basic geometry, if you turn 360 degrees you've gone all the way around :eng101:

GABA ghoul posted:

I object to this. I don't know what it is but something is wrong with this explanation

the circle drawn has made this very clear

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

long hair should count as a scarf. frankly it’s ridiculous to own and wear a head cover if nature has already given you a perfectly good one for free.

if it’s anyone, bald men should be the ones forced to cover

it's the sexy hair they're worried about men seeing actually

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

careful what you say about the mods, they don’t like implied threats

:prepop:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

arming the rebels works every time

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

would love to see a united kurdistan come out of this but i feel like turkeys position in nato means it would never get the western support it needs to survive

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Refried Noodle posted:

Every one of those girls is so loving cool.

Just to double check: there is no way to help these people a bit from outside, right? I want to smash a help button with my wallet, but cant think of one.

very cringe d&d style post

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol *looking through my book of old-timey & region-specific slurs*

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

it is a class slur BUT since iut is a spanish word and used to describe cubans (not exclusively, but typically) we've rated this slure as 43% racial. as the poster used it in a context not referring to cubans and instead to class traitors, they have slurred the target in a non-racial way. slur has been approved. ticket closed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Samovar posted:

Wow. If the U.S. seems good compared to your government, your government has hosed up.

i would wager this is the case in a fair sized majority of governments on earth. they;'re mostly pretty bad