Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Bad Purchase posted:

i think they should not have killed the woman

let's be fair - none of us know exactly the extent to which she was exposing her hair so let's not rush to judgement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
in the past this is when the army comes in and just kills hundreds of people so i hope that doesn't happen this time

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

GolfHole posted:

theres also the fact that israel/the west wants iran to destabilize and die. not worth riling up the college students on either side of the issue about a regime you'd wipe off the planet if you could.

i'm sorry you think this isn't in the news because it would rile up all the pro-Islamic Republic college students?

you are aware that every large protest movement in Iran was covered extensively?

if there's a lack of videos now it's because there are no journalists there anymore (because they get arrested and held hostage) and the internet is shut off

idiots like you who pin everything on some organized propaganda movement are just disappointing. turn off the loving tv and stop letting it bring your intelligence down

Mozi fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Sep 27, 2022

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
well i mean, what are the odds i would get along with a random average American, for that matter

really thought people are basically the same everywhere and aside from politics and whatever various prejudices are around we all just want to get through the day