Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Also announcing his death rn would just fuel the protests tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

I'm not going to open the big book of slurs to find esoteric ones that may have been used in the 1600s to denote a certain class of people that may or may not currently exist

let's keep the focus on the brave Iranian demonstrators can we?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

If this spreads it's over for the Grand Council and the Ayatollah

This is how Caucescu (sp?) was overthrown - basically the military and security state turned on him

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

I honestly think Khamenei is dead or dying and there's a serious power vacuum going on because the fact it's gone on this long without a coordinated pushback suggests to me there's a major power struggle in Tehran

Caveat: not an Iranian expert by any means but something seems off with leadership. They would have had this locked down previously

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

This is all very important and I don't want to limit anything being posted

That being said, can we cap videos/tweets to 3-4 per post? The current amount makes it extremely hard to load this page when there's multiple ones. Feel free to double post if necessary