Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Is it not wearing the hijab properly? I read about some women having different hairstyles that stick out a bit. Did they really kill her over a braid or a some bangs? :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I mean the thing is using mass killings and terror poo poo can only work for so long before it implodes back on itself.

Sadly. It's proven that "so long" is quite long.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

MarcusSA posted:

Social media people.

:eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop:

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

:eyepop:

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I hope we can arrive at a solution that also stops them from sending drone stop Russia to terrorize Ukraine.

Replacing the regime->Stopping the support of the war effort -> easing/dropping sanctions -> normalizing relations

It's such a long shot pipe dream, with so many people wanting the opposite, but I really hope we can build a better future.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Pretty much. It's not like they haven't captured and tortured thousands before. It's just a large amount in a small amount of time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

They made Bush president now

man, I hope that guy doesn't start a war