Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor

so, eaten any good brains lately?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
no all the brains here are hosed up from too much social media

The Voice of Labor

if I'd known I was gonna become a zombie, I would've been nicer to zombies when I was still alive. the lyrics to my minor dance hit "kill that zombie, dj" would've been different for starters

Shifty Nipples

it's a good song by the band The Cranberries

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Escape From Noise

Areola Grande posted:

no all the brains here are hosed up from too much social media

If only there were more old fashioned brains. The kind filled with lead.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Escape From Noise posted:

those were better by far :zpatriot:

Heather Papps

hello friend

starting to wonder if my lifelong promise to be a vegan is technically fulfilled

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Before coffee: BrAiNs!

After coffee: 'sup.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

google THIS

What's wrong with young zombies these days? Sprinting like olympic athletes, climbing walls, no dignity or shame at all. In my day we shuffled around like old ladies whose legs had fallen asleep and by golly it was good enough for us

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

What's wrong with young zombies these days? Sprinting like olympic athletes, climbing walls, no dignity or shame at all. In my day we shuffled around like old ladies whose legs had fallen asleep and by golly it was good enough for us

To be fair, slogging through 6 feet of snow uphill both ways with nothing but cardboard on your feet and walking a straightaway as a zombie is more than likely the same speed

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i ate a Brian

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Manifisto

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Before coffee: BrAiNs!

After coffee: 'sup.

lol

before brains: BRAINS!!!

after brains: BRAINS!!!!

ty nesamdoom!

The Voice of Labor

Escape From Noise posted:

the lead made them sweeter

The Voice of Labor

for halloween I think I'm going to dress up as zombie lincoln. yeah yeah, lame costume, a zombie dressing up as another zombie, but man zombies ain't got a lot of money

The Voice of Labor

all these kids getting hopped up on chalmers askin' me about philosophical zombies. what do I know about philosophical zombies? it's just a rehash of the chinese room, guys. there's no externally verifiable tell for a being possessing consciousness, like a woman having an orgasm. is she faking it? only she knows. this isn't exactly new news or a big revelation or anything.

now you wanna ask me about fire and how scary it is, that would be a meaningful and productive conversation

The Voice of Labor

who knew the bible had so much to say about us?

https://www.openbible.info/topics/zombies

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
yeahhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydkw0SoU7nQ

idiotsavant

The Voice of Labor posted:

all these kids getting hopped up on chalmers askin' me about philosophical zombies. what do I know about philosophical zombies? it's just a rehash of the chinese room, guys. there's no externally verifiable tell for a being possessing consciousness, like a woman having an orgasm. is she faking it? only she knows. this isn't exactly new news or a big revelation or anything.

now you wanna ask me about fire and how scary it is, that would be a meaningful and productive conversation

what about a woman zombie faking an orgasm, philosophically that is

Escape From Noise

Men just can't fake a zomboner.

The Voice of Labor

idiotsavant posted:

what about a woman zombie faking an orgasm, philosophically that is

again, no fire, hence irrelevant but I bet you can use an ai to generate an image of it

Escape From Noise

You're in your head
Too in your head philosophy
Philosophy
Philosophy-y-y-y!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Urine your head!

Yes, I'm five years old

baka of lathspell

just xombying along, as one does

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
yabbbaaaaaaa.......my icing!!!!!!

Escape From Noise

It's no secret. I'm out and proud of me zombody.

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I would give the secret hand shake but my hand fell off

deep dish peat moss

graghn

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

You and me both mate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU