Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 28 days!)

wow! hideo hosed that one up.

it was gonna be like
big bass betrayed by joe biden....finally stranding up on his own but then he turned into a demoid.

.............but then it turned out to be a big piece of crap!!!!!

i think it would've been better, i dunno about you, if big boss turned evil gradually over a series of increasingly grim missions where the child soldier quotinent kept getting higher. then i would have thought 'wow big bass, your lust for revenge on [blank] is getting out of hand pal'

but that didn't happen. instead, the death stranding happened.

and now everyone's loving dead.

roomtone fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Sep 22, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
quiet

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

he missed out on calling her 'silent' because her characteristic is not talking in any way, so she wasn't really 'quiet' after all.

but he got on top of it by calling fragile fragile, because her cargo was fragile and she was fragile, so that all connected up.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
She wasn't that fragile.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Snake, this is your new partner, Busty.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Snake this is your new partner, he's called Alios

he's an Angel from Sector GIGAS. He's been fully inducted in the calms of harshening, don't worry

Now Snake, watch out for the....H-Event. It may happen at any time. Day or night, but not both. Either at the same time. This is humanity.

Snake: Right. sneaking in now.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i just like having machine gun fights in desert valleys

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Snake. This is your new partner. His 'sign-name' is Nicolas Winding-Refn. He made one, okay one and a half good movies if you count Neon Demon, and he's a huge pain in the rear end. He's taking the lead on this mission. Snake? SNAAAAAAAKE?

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Yeah, the health scares about monosodiumgluconate were exciting. I don't know if we were more scared of that or Olestra.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house

William Shakespeare posted:

Where art thou, Mute, that thou forget'st so long
To speak of that which gives thee all thy sick head shots

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
i pretty much always used the dog as my partner

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Why are we still here? Just to suffer [your posting]?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I enjoyed the parts where the game acted like I didn't know any of the characters from other Metal Gear games because I don't and I don't care to. I just wanted to sneak around USSR bases and steal all their poo poo.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
We are goons. With names.

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

David bowie

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

kntfkr posted:

Snake, this is your new partner, Busty.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Game owned

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I gotta plug the controller in to the other slot !!!

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I only play the video game destiny. It’s a game about shooting aliens and using space magic.

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
I liked Peace Walker.

The absolute madman named one of the villians Hot Coldman.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
MSG is still exciting because I don't make Chinese near often enough.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Das Boo posted:

MSG is still exciting because I don't make Chinese near often enough.

Msg is good in everything. Use it more when u cook.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i enjoyed the game a lot, and also enjoyed death stranding a lot

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
The dog was cool

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
I couldn't tell the voices of the three main characters apart and missed all the silly stuff.

MGSV is 'boss' of the series and we all had to become big boss by being disappointed by a metal gear solid game, and grow up and play death stranding instead. Now everyone has children and real jobs/eye patches and beards.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I got this on steam and it played like crap and Idk if it was my terrible comp (likely) or a just a lousy port so I just returned it at like 80 minutes playtime lol. Bigger problem was I haven't played one since 3 and at this point the lore is kinda daunting. Not only am I missing all of 4, but I'd have to play peace walker, the other PSP games and maybe even Revengeance I feel to know what the gently caress was going on.

I love MGS so much. I even like raiden

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
Every time I try to play this the long rear end intro section kills any interest I have, I've tried it like 3 times and it never seems to end or get better so I stop, then try it again years later and have the same reaction.

Maybe I'll try it one more time just for you OP.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Engorged "Big" Bossman: UWU
Flatulent snek : Uguuuuu

E: robot cyborg ninja feller : shamwow. bzzzzzzzzzzzzt bzt bzt bzt, bzt.

EE: pisses self while hiding in locker.

staberind fucked around with this message at 11:10 on Sep 22, 2022

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Buce posted:

Msg is good in everything. Use it more when u cook.

I see what I've been doing wrong!

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Video games aren't art

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Haidara

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Rahu posted:

I liked Peace Walker.

The absolute madman named one of the villians Hot Coldman.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I finished and enjoyed mgsv in isolation ie. It is the metal gear I had played up until a few days ago. I juuust finished off mgs1

Good fun

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I thought it was good OP

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

it was a blast. made me want to play the other metal gear games, but i doubt they'll ever come to pc.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
I was really enjoying it until I learned that the two maps were the only two maps... Then I kinda stopped playing it

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

but the maps are very, very large

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
A metal…..gear….?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

did u hear about the big titty waifu who doesn't talk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I liked the dog with a knife. More games should have dogs with knives.