Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Amazon package was delivered by
Nick Chubb who carried it 5.3 yards/attempt
A hail Mary by Jaco... Mitch... never mind
Weird fat guy named "Ben" who keeps rubbing the box
An overworked, underpaid driver
View Results

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

A Thursday Night divisional matchup for the books. Not good books though. The Steelers are suffering, having lost their rapist QB to retirement this offseason, while the Browns eagerly await the arrival of their rapist QB in week 12 and in the mean time make do with Jacoby Brisset and the running game equivalent of beating someone to death with a clown hammer but occasionally switching to a smaller, faster clown hammer with better hands.

Steelers offense looks like poo poo and it's partly that Mitch Titties may not be a great NFL QB and it's partly that their OC has no idea how to use him. Seriously why are you having him sit in the pocket? Roll his rear end out on a bootleg once in a while Matt.

Browns lost a heartbreaker to one of the most poo poo teams in football and might be angry, or might be regressing back into depressed "we're bad" *shrug" mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
Just finished off some killer pasta. Cheesecake on deck. Trubisky ready to unleash the lizard.

Let's do this.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
This is dire.

Fitz being such a bitch on the radio earlier kinda killed him for me. ugh.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
WV vs V Tech is on

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Amy Pole Her posted:

This is dire.

Fitz being such a bitch on the radio earlier kinda killed him for me. ugh.

I didn't catch it but is he a bit too high on his own potenuse? I saw a little excerpt of him crying about Brady this week.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Finally a lovely Thursday night game. America is healing.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Elephanthead posted:

Finally a lovely Thursday night game. America is healing.

i am ready...to be disappointed!!!!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Why am I going to watch this? I don't like either team...

gently caress 'em both.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

my body is ready to watch Trubes for the first time this season

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

I was looking at the ESPN app and saw “CLE: —4.5” and did a double take.

This promises to be grade A clown ball and better deliver

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Y'know, people talk poo poo about Trubs but I think he has what it takes to be a successful college football player.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

Y'know, people talk poo poo about Trubs but I think he has what it takes to be a successful college football player.

Remember how Vince Young wrote "Hook 'em horns" on everything? Trubisky writes "tittiess" on everything.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Trubes Brisket, you will tell your kids stories about this forever!!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
This poor lady is stuck with these terrible loving ex nfl players lol

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Tayter Swift posted:

WV vs V Tech is on

I'm somewhat torn, but I suspect this is a different kind of terrible, or maybe the same kind.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

Thinking about watching this on the spanish broadcast

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

the TV people are loving horny for a browns win

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

my cat is norris posted:

Steelers fan spotted

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

my cat is norris posted:

Has a sports organization ever had a faster fall from grace than the Browns? Just about everyone has been rooting for their success for the past forever, and now just about everyone hates them and wants to see them crater.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
The attempted hagiography of Thursday Night Football by Amazon every week is kinda hilarious.

e: The broadcast still looks just, a little odd to me for some reason that I can't put my finger on.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
That’s what happens when you fire fan favorite Baker Mayfield

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
now im wondering how many bus rides there in the NFL. did all the steelers actually take a bus?

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Elephanthead posted:

That’s what happens when you fire fan favorite Baker Mayfield

tbf the commercial w/ him at the rock hall of fame was p good

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Oh hey my "smart" TV can get Amazon.

Speaking of which, I missed starting a GDT but this game reeks of a brushing scam: something unwanted delivered to my house in the hopes of increasing somebody's ratings.

Anyway FOMO chicken & plum La Croic for tonight.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

hobbesmaster posted:

Steelers fan spotted

I've never disguised my bad choices in life, okay

i live here and it's impossible not to get caught up in the energy of a big football cult

when i was younger i definitely didn't give a poo poo but as soon as my sister went hard for the cowboys i just had to support the steelers if only to annoy her, and i think that was my first step into the void

Hughmoris posted:

Has a sports organization ever had a faster fall from grace than the Browns? Just about everyone has been rooting for their success for the past forever, and now just about everyone hates them and wants to see them crater.

i feel like the cubs came close to it but i don't think enough people hate them following their world series win (i am also a cubs fan though)

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I'm hoping for a 3-3 tie with each team turning it over 7 times.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

20 Blunts posted:

now im wondering how many bus rides there in the NFL. did all the steelers actually take a bus?

NFL+ is doing the dumb poo poo thing again where even though I have an account and am logged in it refuses to let me watch the game. Cool system, great that it's been doing this poo poo for years, thanks NFL.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
lol wtf how long have they been doing this guitar thing?

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

Glad to see Mitchell wearing proper eyewear for smashing a guitar into an amp

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

20 Blunts posted:

the bengals bus in to Pittsburgh for sure but i don't remember what the Ravens do

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Al your old, just says the browns qb is a serial rapist

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

every trip is a bus trip if you are madden enough

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
:lmao: smashing a Pittsburgh guitar in front of fans, half of which are Steelers fans.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Fitzpatrick saved a TD already

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ready for this game to be horrible

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

DeepDickPizza posted:

I think they said it was new this season but it's kinda dumb. But I guess if it had been going on for 40 years I'd probably like it so whatever, it's much less bothersome than any other new Browns stuff.

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

Chubbs is gonna have more yards than Trubisky

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

DeepDickPizza posted:

They started it this year, and their home opener was just on Sunday, so... the last 5 days :v:

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Brownies debut to a nationalish audience!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Drives stalling before the 50, now the game is delivering