Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gurragadon
Jul 28, 2006

Discendo Vox posted:

Are we going to have the same exact discussion we already had 8 days ago?

This kind of thing makes sense for the layperson, but not an opposition research group. It comes off as an excuse of incompetence or laziness to me, especially with how blatant some of these lies were. If the information was given to the DCCC and they did nothing with it, then the blame is on them for not understanding the electorate enough to know what people care about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gurragadon
Jul 28, 2006

Discendo Vox posted:

The DCCC did in fact "do something" with the information they found, which was also something already discussed in the last page. I swear to god it's like the forum has Korsakoff's.

Hey there's no reason to be a dick, I am reading the opposition research that was listed on the last page and I don't see anything about him lying about his mom and 9/11, pulse nightclub lies or stuff like him lying about being Jewish. I mean the opposition research lists him going to Baruch College from 2006-2010 but nothing about him not actually graduating.

It sure seems like the opposition research portion was pretty poorly done and missing a lot of clearly obvious lies. I don't know whether and outside group or the DCCC did the research, thats why I used IF in my post, the point is it was incomplete.