Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

cr0y posted:

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1601320987609407489?t=qAe_eIggfj9DYWvNbOOlfA&s=19

Didn't a similar thing happen like last year or something or am I remembering some other environmental disaster

It's leaked basically once a year since it was completed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

I guess this will answer the question "who is left that's dumb enough to buy NFTs" lol

EDIT wait...

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

They're just pictures, not even NFTs!

Can you clarify, like you're literally just paying money to get like a high res PNG of the image or whatever and there isn't even a token? :laffo:

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

TheDisreputableDog posted:

I was thinking last night about the old D&D purges being a similar point of comparison. Partisanship and personal insecurity masquerading as community concern. Watch for Elon to also pivot to “it was a joke/performance piece, where’s your sense of humor?”

He already posted a Twitter poll asking if/when he should unban those jouranlists and the like "YES, RIGHT NOW" choice won of course so he followed it up with like haha practice poll uhm uh just kidding I'll post the uh REAL poll later

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

The power station's right there just electrify the fences and not have anyone who isn't supposed to be there know how the proper method to turn it off

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

We'll know how DeSantis will do very soon after he starts formally campaigning. If he's able to turn on some kind of charisma to bring to the table then he has a good chance of winning. If he ends up being a whiny wet fart like Rand Paul or something where he talks a big game in a vacuum but melts down and goes off on people for asking him 101 level easy layup questions then I don't think he's going to do well at all.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

Ghost Leviathan posted:

But lol, with who? There's only one place cops come from.

Resident Evil 4 had the right idea you recruit from cops who only lasted as cops for one day so it hasn't fully metastasized.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007

Mizaq posted:

Yeah, IIRC it was an allusion to inbreeding.

"Why is it that the greatest champions of the anime genre always turn out to be the worst examples of it? YOU! WHERE THE gently caress IS YOUR DEATH LULLABY VHS?"

EDIT: Here it is: