Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
They make it sound like heroin. I wouldn't touch the stuff under normal circumstances but if I knew I was on my deathbed, sure, bring on the palliative sodomy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
"When I rise it will be with the skanks, and not from the skanks." -Eugene Debs

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

Vire posted:

The guy he fired won the San Diegan of the year award hahaha.

On further inspection this was a joke about the San Diegan of the year award going to "You, the vaccinated" in a lame copout.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
"My true intent was never to murder anyone...I just wanted a wife who was equally yoked as I."

Jesus Hussein Christ.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
I need to get around to learning how much Sharon Tate made for filming Valley of the Dolls so I know whether or not to feel bad about what happened to her.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Trying to think of the last time I saw someone in flamboyant drag outside of an advertised drag or queer event and it's... huh, never. Guess our kids are safe, no need for laws.

This is almost cheating, but I once went to a Marie Antoinette exhibit at the Legion of Honor in San Francisco and one of the visitors came dressed as Marie Antoinette and the tourists found it delightful. That person was actually kind of a dick, though, because their dress bustle was like six feet across and made it totally impossible for anyone else to maneuver around inside the museum. Plus being surrounded by so much opulence that people were literally beheaded over it and saying "*I* need to be the center of attention."

Anyways, that's my single lifetime instance of it happening and it didn't warrant more than a sideways look.

Nameless Pete fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Dec 22, 2022

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

the_steve posted:

I can't remember where I read it, but I remember this one story not long after they started putting Kylo Ren actors into the park, he was doing his bit and the woman he was "interrogating" kept doubling down on the "Harder daddy" act until he couldn't take it anymore and stormed off.
IIRC, the OP was trying to make Kylo sound like the rear end in a top hat for being "unprofessional" about it.

Being forced to do improv with every single person they meet all day is like the ironic punishment for actors who angered Zeus.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

pencilhands posted:

Is there any rule that a giant image of goatse can’t run for president?

Christmas Islander and therefore ineligible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

Lib and let die posted:

What meaningful contribution are you making here or are you just bitching because you don't have a captive audience of unfortunate college students in front of you

Stalk someone interesting. I hear Grimes has an opening.