Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

skylined! posted:

He's really trying to make sure things get violent when he gets indicted. Fully leaning into the Q thing, out in the open.

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1573297065492455424?s=20&t=jOyH3MQJZevpWQsuwSFqkQ

I wonder if the person who designed the Dark Knight promo images regrets doing so, based on how often they're used for insane political poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Failed Imagineer posted:

wasnt there some images going round of what Gaetz used to look like before he min-maxxed his douche appearance for maximal appeal to Fox news slugs? IIRC he looked reaosnably human, I was surprised

Yeah, I did a post on it:

Kith posted:

It's because of how he presents himself. He constantly does the Slimy Politician Smile that's all teeth and no warmth, he deliberately wears a "Power Hairstyle" straight off of the Sleazy Businessman character from Futurama, and he frequently tries to dress in "Power Blue" suits that are associated with "trying to look professional" - usually for a misleading reason, aka Used Car Salesman. If you take those away from him, he looks like a relatively normal person:

But the instant you add them back in, he transforms into a sleazebag who'd sell you out in a heartbeat:

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

jesus christ that's a large person. he just keeps loving going

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

PT6A posted:

No one looks at a hurricane and says "oh it's a bit of rain, what are you complaining about???"

My family and friends use hurricanes as an excuse to throw a house party/sleepover. I have personally witnessed a Hurricane rip through Pensacola from a lounging chair on my front lawn while my dad was grilling under tree cover so the burgers didn't get rained on.

Floridians 100% do not fear hurricanes. We board up our windows, tape our glass, and then write up BOYB and BYOTP rules for anyone who wants to visit.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Do cars even backfire anymore? I can't remember hearing one do so in my lifetime outside of old timey cartoons.