Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

The preliminary results and other studies basically confirmed this already, but the "official" numbers are out and 2020/2021 were historically disastrous years for children's learning.

Interestingly, the plunge happened at similar levels across all demographics, zip codes, and income groups.

The math scores are a historic low and the average test scores for math are now less than 50% in 4th grade and about 51% for 8th grade.

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1584529303962013696

I would be curious how this stacks up globally, was there a global decrease? My assumption is yes but I don't know.

Most parents already barely care about parenting their kids, not surprising they wouldn't enforce anything around remote learning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

So next week is when the only verified users will suddenly be the crypto grifters, making the entire idea useless.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Yea, it's the same as the silent majority bullshit that conservatives love to pretend exists.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Kloaked00 posted:

I do. Your math is incorrect.

“Five years for what you did” x11
“The rest because you tried to run” = “19 years a slave of the law” - 5 = 14

So 5x11+14 = 69 years (nice)

Yes, 2-4-6-0-1

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i mean glenn's hosed up poo poo is already known/rumored, i wouldnt be shocked if tiel has similar hosed up poo poo.

Known vampire Peter Thiel being into hosed up poo poo? Doesn't seem likely.