Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
lol if DeSantis found a death note and gets caught because he keeps using the default kill. christ atleast do it like Russia and just always do something with windows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

LorneReams posted:

This isn't killing credit cards, it's just creating Credit Card 2.0 modernizing the network. It's about time, it happened to checks over 10 years ago.

and yet checks still exist (in the US).

also as someone who responsibly used/treated my secure/student CC as a DC and thus started adult life with a technically good/great score , I dont like CCs dying? (even though the above line says they wont die)

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
arent "buy now, pay later" systems going through a reckoning right now?

I heard several npr reports over the weeks and months about the sudden pandemic rise to BNPL, and then various stresses/cracks in the industry as a decent number of people either "default" or various banks that finance those systems see bad numbers that predict these people will not infact pay(fully) later

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
since we're talking about banking, didnt one of the bills Biden signed actual try to help the unbanked by maybe starting a postal banking service??

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i mean arent nearly all supa star whales the kids of well off familys that can give them a few years "support" to get established and then theyre successful?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Fox News viewership is trending up into the mid 70s now, he's radicalizing old people?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
pretty sure most states try to train poll workers literally up to the evening before inperson voting, please try to be a poll worker so a chud doesnt get in.

its mostly sitting at a table and checking a list.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
some what related reminds me of the cult hobbies of stonks and buttcoin poo poo. life sucks and people just burn money hoping the fairy tale of a golden ticket is real.

(oh and they lean into some bad gambling mindsets and dont know they should literally always cash out when they get more than they burned/spent or STOP when you start to lose )

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I've been reading DnD for years and I'm not sure if I could answer that question well myself or if the above post is a great answer.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
lol imagine getting a murder rap because of the DC cinematic universe.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I want to be in the timeline where Dark Biden adds a massive erection to Blucifer.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Rick Scott's coup attempt to become Senate GOP leader is over in less than 24 hours. :rip:

He tried to get a vote going to delay the vote - it failed.

In the final vote, it was McConnell: 37 and Scott: 10.

Scott flew too close to the sun and, as punishment for his hubris, Steve Daines is now the new NRSC chair.

Republican caucus are not releasing the specific vote totals, but Lindsey Graham is the only Senator to publicly say he voted for Scott.

maybe Graham is like some cosmic corner stone for being the a big wuss and making decently stupid choices publicly all the time. like how than being a Senator with an R next to his name, what use is he to the regressive machine?

Also what are the chances Daines also loves putting all that dark money in his own dark money sPAC network?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Eason the Fifth posted:

My take: They saw that dragging Hillary through the mud for years ....

Clinton has decades of mud on her and America is probably more sexist than it is racist. like its not impossible the attack messaging wont work, but apples and oranges.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
baseless / tinhat idea.

The only reason Clinton had an entire hate machine created and aimed at her was she friendzoned a some college republicans and they used their incel rage to build decades long media machine to mess with her.

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Nov 20, 2022

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

cr0y posted:

It really feels like these past couple years that the guy running the simulator is just mashing all the disaster buttons to see how well we hold it all together.

it mean its a shield volcano, those just ooze lava, like cool, but if you want a test you go to be one of those boomy boomy types.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Florida is changing their law to allow Ron DeSantis to run for President without giving up his Governorship.

Florida currently has an "intent to run" law that requires officeholders to resign their post once they officially signal their intent to run for federal office.

DeSantis has asked the legislature to make it a priority to remove the law in March 2023 when they reconvene.

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1598735009082445824

lol of fcourse FL would remove one of the few things they got right.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
so youre saying the solution is to offer the rich to the pale green glow?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I support Hawaii primary if it means we can use Spam as the great filter.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Covid was the barest training wheels on how preppers and other stupid fuckboys would deal with an actual large scale bad thing, theyre wouldnt last a week.

sucks that a lot of non regressive have to suffer because a bunch of people have ego problems.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

selec posted:

No, but the team owners are, and they value their Human Resources.

Edit; she’s a millionaire lol!?

pro women play in other leagues because they are underpaid and "nO oNe wAnTs to WaTcH GirLz PlaY spOrts" bs from the media masters here.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Since Apple is being forced into USB-C, isn't it effectively a global standard on phones now? Are there new phones being released that have proprietary ports?

i think some cheap phones might still do micro. not to mention some cheap rechargeable stuff does micro.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
why are the laser eyes cross eyed?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
is ""gain of function"" going to be the new vocab work dumb as pigshit regressive bark to sound smart?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Bar Ran Dun posted:

That seems like a good way to get regulated.

Edit : I think something similar got Microsoft in trouble with browsers (Netscape) back in the day.

I was thinking about that too. I think there's also a similar thing where tv providers cant block commercials for other tv providers.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
tbf, its not bans that get the most drama on SA but the 6ixers that get the true big bang hyper nova rage.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

For about a minute or two before this clip, he was just yelling "JASON. JASON. JASON. JASON. JASON. LISTEN. JASON. Do you want to live in a society where people are systematically tracked??? Do you?!? Children Jason. Where children are hunted?"

law of projection and regressive confessions says that Musk wants to hunt children and has hunted them before.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

isnt this the pic musky is censoring?

also cant minor photo editing tricks or meta data editing easily foil image recog software? or even just lovely compression/downgrading quality.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
the real bio mom or his stepsistermom?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Ran Mad Dog posted:

Seriously, and this guy just paid to get the title of founder at Tesla. Just a complete failure and a parasite on all levels.

lowtax also probably made kids with out ivf because he doesnt have a broken dick.

Musky : I must pass my superior genes on! *uses ivf inbetween hairplug ops*

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Mr. Fall Down Terror posted:

it's easier to assume that he's a secret plotting mastermind with nefarious schemes to be revealed when the narrative climax is reached. otherwise we'd have to grapple with the idea that he's a fairly brokebrain dipshit with enough money to act on ridiculous ideas like "if i make a tunnel too narrow to escape from in case of fire, then i can convince people that its cheapness is actually a virtue"

this is close but needs a slight different pov.

Musky is such a galaxy brain conmen, he tricked me a very smart person and not a dumb rear end.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
not sure if this is me making excuses for the NY Dems, but lets say they did do good oppo research and then do a bunch of ad buys to blast it out.

would it matter, like is this a red or purple part of NY(C??)?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
lol at another regressive ripoff attempt.

just doing shitposting social media is hard, hosting videos is like harder.

esp. content no one loving wants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Young Freud posted:

He's part of the right-wing griftosphere...
https://twitter.com/theserfstv/status/1608978638996910080?s=20&t=zFKRWXEcDOhJfR5OqEPeSw

There's other photos of him with Nigel Farage and Tommy Robinson for those keeping track of the UK right-wingers.

so surelly Musky is going to cave and pivot back to work from home-hahahahha

Galaxy Bean Musk : just ask other buildings or starbuchs/McD for their wifi password and do hardcore coding on the sidewalk