Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Old James
Nov 20, 2003

Wait a sec. I don't know an Old James!

I counted 115 shootings in 2022 with at least 2 deaths.

But wait a few hours and that will surely be 116.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Old James
Nov 20, 2003

Meatball posted:

For some reason, I miss links that went to pages that just said "under construction" in a format that looked like a roadwork sign.

My geocities page had my quake 3 maps on it.

<blink>UNDER CONSTRUCTION</blink>

Old James
Nov 20, 2003

Ither posted:

How are primaries coordinated between the parties.

Like the Dems want South Carolina to be first, but what if the GOP wants it to stay where it is?

The parties bear the cost for holding the primary elections, that doesn't change if they are on the same day or different days.

There might be some savings for having them on the same day in each state, but there isn't a requirement.

Old James
Nov 20, 2003

Can a mod make a poll for me?

When Aaron Sorkin writes the scene for yesterday’s ban wave will it be:

1) Musk screaming at a peon “DO SOMETHING!”

2) Musk in tears agonizing over each click of the ban button, muttering “why won’t they play with me, mommy?” While Air on a G string plays in the background and heavy raindrops fall on the windows

3) Musk gleefully making the sound of a shotgun cocking as he pulls up each account, then vocalizing “boom” as he clicks the ban button

4) Musk having a very fast conversation with several different people as he walks down endless hallways ending with him announcing he’s “fixed the problem”

Old James
Nov 20, 2003

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Since Drag Shows are apparently the new hotness in conservative media, 5 states are now moving to classify wearing drag as "adult entertainment" and make it a felony to perform it in public or in front of children.

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1605590438152486939