Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
https://twitter.com/peterschorschfl/status/1573408007064633345?s=46&t=FD9GlBRmMCTPYgJoJ2tAyg

DeSantis goons dropping like flies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
He's proposing to buy something he already has a signed contract to buy??

I don't get it.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Kanye Donda Est

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

So Musk officially owns Twitter now?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I AM GRANDO posted:

Will this be a twitter renaissance, or is it going straight into the toilet?

Going to be super cool when Trump uses it to call for open revolt in two weeks.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Vote with you feet.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I’m sure Tesla shareholders are happy Tesla engineers are now Twitter engineers!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

If I could get fired but walk away with 10's of millions of dollars, sign me up.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

What’s Jussie Smollet?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm legitimately sorry I asked.

It really ghouish of the right to try and equate a targeted attempted political assassination with an alleged attack that may or may not of been staged.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

These folks need to start resigning en-mas.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/KenTremendous/status/1586911834807754752?s=20&t=3-LAgIrHKt3McNi8L1nAAw

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

evilweasel posted:

No he declined the $54.20 and kept the equity in musk-owned twitter

What a loving moron.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

And shitposting AOC.

Obama and the Kaedashians need to publicly delete their accounts and the whole thing will collapse in on itself.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

@drill tweets lost...like tears in the rain.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

FlamingLiberal posted:

I’m baffled that TMZ of all places decided to cover for Kanye on this in 2018

Two words: Kim Kardashian.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Keeping Kim happy was way more valuable to 2018 TMZ then Kanye.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Leon Sumbitches posted:

Looks like all the abortion-ban ballot initiatives failed, thank Allah

Abortion on the Ballot https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/11/08/us/elections/results-abortion.html

Where's that pushing two red buttons meme?

Becoming pro-choice to align with the electorate at large
Double down on making 10 year olds carry to term

Next cycle we are going to see some Republicans candidates announce that they are proudly pro-choice (with "reasonable" caveats to being against "late term abortions").

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

[quote="Morrow" post="527600396"]
There won't be. There is a substantial minority of republican voters who are single issue anti abortion. They'll vote against them in the primaries and won't turn out for general elections. The GOP is wedded to the anti-abortion movement and has no choice but to keep pushing abortion bans in order to keep this group motivated.

I don't see how this does not crack the religious right/country club coalition.

The Republican party can not continue to hang its hat on a major plank that is 70/30 against them.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Maybe don't do the dumb things in production? lol.

Unban Donald, Elon. I bet he has lots to say about Ron DeSantis right now that the world needs to hear.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

this is legitimately the best idea he has had because horny sells, however onlyfans is already well-established in that space so while this might be the most 'successful' thing he does it also will still be a flop

Till Visa and the other payment processors tell him to gently caress off.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Lowtax truly was a pioneer.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/ReallyActivist/status/1590449131432341504?s=20&t=alKTIQMNLKJbkZmtEFzRsw

Unban him, Elon you coward!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

If the freedom caucus nutjobs take over de-facto (or actual) control of the house leadership won't that just allow for defections for R's in swing districts or Rs in D+ districts?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

He wants to build the American “everything app”. He wants Twitter to be the western WeChat.

He’s been upfront about this.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Will GA dems still turn out without it being the decision making seat?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Disappointing, but not entirely surprising to see Biden claim that they wont be able to pass abortion-rights legislation. I guess i'm surprised to see him say this so close to the elections

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna57038

Well, maybe next election cycle they'll get around to it :effort:

Democrats will never pass abortion legislation. It’s too useful of a wedge issue to drive tournout.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/jamiegangel/status/1593240668528263170?s=20&t=h8VMstZzfex6RMHpgPT1Kg

gently caress that guy and the war he enabled.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Framboise posted:

Can someone explain to me why this loving matters? I'm so sick of hearing about it and how obsessed they are with it, but I've never heard an actual reason why anything on this laptop actually means anything regarding anything?

Is it just a petty desire for dirt against Biden?

Trump did a lot of Nepotism and crimes. This is a Republican whataboutism response. It's just diversion and projection.

Trump Crime family?! No! Biden Crime family!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

EU so much better for the consumer then the “free market” USA