Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm not a huge economy dude but wouldn't that effectively kill the idea of credit ratings?

Because if so I'm all for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I just know that getting an actual credit card was a major point in getting my credit rating up. Even while having an active car loan and paying rent my score was abysmal because I didn't have a card that I used at least once a month. Seems like it would be a major shake up in that area.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
You mean to tell me those Jay Leno segments were against the law?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Seems like the president saying "we're heading towards a recession" would create a self fulfilling prophecy.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
He was just a big fan of Nancy Pelosi and, conveniently, Misery.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I still believe Jussie because the alternative is believing the Chicago PD.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Travic posted:

Conservative co-worker was poking me about the election to try and rile me up. He told me I'm in an echo chamber after I quoted Republican positions to him. Haha.

Not believing Republicans hold positions they publicly state they believe is a key component of being a Republican voter.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
So how long until states start passing laws raising the voting age to 40?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Taylor Swift causes another break up.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

RBA Starblade posted:

To be honest the whole Hunter thing is kind of just a whatever except for the shocking quotes the gop puts out from Biden about how he loves his son, which are very sad in a very different way

My brother had substance abuse issues for years and just having unconditional love for a fuckup is part of that. They're family, they have problems, you hope you can help and you support them the best you can. The GOP demonizing that is monstrous just like when they demonized hospice care by calling them death panels.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
The problem with these shooters is there isn't any red flags with them since the hatred and threats they spout off are just mainstream conservative ideas in America.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I can't wait for Trump to run on making people repay their student loans.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I mean, bombs are generally fairly hard to make and get right and cause the devastation a single gun can create. There is a Nazi problem, but the problem is Nazis getting access to guns.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
My friend went on vacation to Florida a couple months back and it was cut short because of a hurricane. So he decided right after that to book another vacation and he's heading to Hawaii next week.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Bird in a Blender posted:

All the waiting and hurdles is the point. I never here stories like this out of blue states. It’s always from states controlled by republicans.

A lot of the replies are white dudes saying "this isn't my experience in the suburbs!" They're so close to getting it.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm wondering how this will harm Russia's current brain drain problem. I'd assume people wouldn't be willing to sell their services to Russia knowing the possibility of them being detained for political purposes.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
These are all how Trump sees himself when he looks in the mirror.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Randalor posted:

Why are politicians so reluctant to give statehood to Puerto Rico anyways?

They might vote Democrat.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
The penalty for burglary should be you have to eat everything you stole.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Now you have to go through a whole legal song and dance using bullshit charges to get your slave labor.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Since Drag Shows are apparently the new hotness in conservative media, 5 states are now moving to classify wearing drag as "adult entertainment" and make it a felony to perform it in public or in front of children.

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1605590438152486939

Monty Python is now NC-17.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Wonder how sexy a dance has to be before it becomes prurient.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Mickey Mouse asked if I could get him the cash out of my mom's purse!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

PT6A posted:

No one looks at a hurricane and says "oh it's a bit of rain, what are you complaining about???"

Let me introduce you to a state called Florida.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Graduating from mycrimes.txt to mycrimes.com.