Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
One-time-only throwback to the open letters thread days:

Dear Lamar Jackson,

Sorry I overreacted to your yips(after tons of injuries) last season and said a few weeks ago that maybe we should trade you for draft picks.

Ok now that that's over.

We were kind of bumbling on offense but at the same time still very effective. I was real happy with some of the runs Justice Hill made and always thought he had decent potential. Dobbins was a little rusty but had a few ok plays.

These injuries are driving me insane. I don't know what to say about them anymore.

Bills aren't invincible but we're also the only team where their offense looked capable. Can't say I see anything but a blowout loss this week. That's why this win was so huge, with Buffalo and Cincinnati right after

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

AndrewP posted:

Ravens game was weird, they didn’t seem super sound defensively but got lots of turnovers so :shrug:

Mac Jones our defensive MVP for sure.

I was thinking before I don't remember a Ravens defense that does nothing well like this one. Usually run D is at least good even if the rest of the D blows but this year not even that is good.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Mystic Stylez posted:

Lamar Jackson is once again dragging the Ravens to victories just like he did his whole career, including in 2021. maybe pay the man

What's crazy is that he makes like one throw a game where you're like god man what were you THINKING. But he could do that once every single game and even lose games because of it occasionally, and still be an MVP candidate

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Fate Accomplice posted:

I'm content to be the only TFF goon who prefers open letters over aftermath threads.

They were funny sometimes but really played out so I understand why they got rid of it. Still it's ok to throw back to it now and then :)

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

A big flaming stink posted:

it reminds me of the, uh, '09?, defense that was all "bend don't break".

We've had a few of those. Reed was kind of the backbone of those but maybe we can replicate it. We will need as many turnovers as we can get. And the offense has to keep rolling