Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

We're going to need you to sign in before visiting hours and we're going to have to scan you to make sure you aren't carrying any squeaky objects or sticks. Also try not to make eye contact. We have a lot of very bad boys in here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
If a cat attempts to leave something for you, do not accept it.

google THIS

A new inmate drops the soap in the shower and gets his butt brutally sniffed

Escape From Noise

You ever heard of the green mile? It's the strip of grass outside they take is to to pee and poop.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
"he says he can smell your snacks"

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Finger Prince

Walking past one of the cages, one dog just staring at me, air humping.

xcheopis

ALL UNITS ON LOCKDOWN REPEAT ON LOCKDOWN UNTIL THE PROFESSOR IS APPREHENDED
APPROACH WITH CAUTION AND WITH TREATS AT THE READY

sb hermit

Escape From Noise posted:

We have a lot of very bad boys in here.

:ohdearsass:

Buttchocks

no parole for this one....he's a nine-lifer

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Buttchocks posted:

:dadjoke:

xcheopis

Buttchocks posted:

biosterous

saturday morning = fresh cold brew, yum yum yum

e: i thought this was wh&c oops lol

biosterous fucked around with this message at 13:59 on Sep 24, 2022

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

biosterous posted:

saturday morning = fresh cold brew, yum yum yum

too bad you animals can't have any! [shelter guard cackles and slowly drinks the whole cup in front of them]

Heather Papps

hello friend

well well well, fresh meat
*drops a kong into a sock, begins to swing menacingly before whipping it really far and all the dogs chase*

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

"That's Mittens. He's a serial biter. He'd stalk his victim and lay down in front of them, roll over on his back, and purr. Then when they tried to pet his tum he'd bite the poo poo out of them. Day after day he'd roll over and purr, roll over and purr, and then he'd strike. The judge gave him the maximum sentence."

"What was that?"

"Life without purr roll."

idiotsavant

google THIS posted:

"That's Mittens. He's a serial biter. He'd stalk his victim and lay down in front of them, roll over on his back, and purr. Then when they tried to pet his tum he'd bite the poo poo out of them. Day after day he'd roll over and purr, roll over and purr, and then he'd strike. The judge gave him the maximum sentence."

"What was that?"

get thee to a punnery

xcheopis

google THIS posted:

"What was that?"

Buttchocks

Studying for my paw degree in the prison library.

biosterous

google THIS posted:

"What was that?"

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Drink-Mix Man

google THIS posted:

"What was that?"

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

idiotsavant posted:

get thee to a punnery

Drink-Mix Man

the magnet boots from Face/Off except they're little dog booties

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"It BETTER be Bits! It BETTER be Bits!" they all shout in unison, clattering empty stainless steel food bowls against the bars.

It's always a bad idea to have general population consist of a bunch of bad boys...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvoBAeNhNZk

Drink-Mix Man

turning the firehose squirty bottle on the rioters

Escape From Noise

Drink-Mix Man posted:

turning the firehose squirty bottle on the rioters

Drink-Mix Man

Andy Dufresne crawled through that river of poo poo and came out clean on the other side.

Then he went back and rolled around in the poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

So, I'm a bloodhound. At least, I was in my old life. I'd like to be again on a limited basis.