Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Not watching the Leafs game in favour of seeing Mitch White poo poo his pants in the middle of the skydome but it seems to be going well:

https://twitter.com/mikeystephens81/status/1575276240747077634?s=20&t=EVjHY0tCawjBfdxbihVeDw

(Leafs have had 2 D leave the game for injury precaution reasons)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

:lol: Sens this Leafs roster is traaaaash

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Kral hurting now, the Leafs and Marlies are only gonna have 6 D between both rosters at this rate

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

I can see what people like about Villeneuve but I still think he’s a real long shot. Max Hollowell looks so bad I’m retroactively lowering my estimation of everyone who’s said nice things about him.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Josh Norris has been assassinated by… some guy

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

The Dirty Burger posted:

Is this the year Nick Robertson gets a full-time job? He’s looked sharp tonight against Ottawa’s starters (low bar)

He looks better but they’re for sure gonna have Malgin and ZAR on the opening day roster and there just aren’t a ton of spots open. I think he’ll be one of the first callups and it’ll be up to him to not get injured in the AHL which has been the most difficult thing for him.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

lmao Holl with the 200-foot ENG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Game looks sloppy as hell but drat that Robertson play and Nylander finish :monocle:

Also Matt Murray has made some saves though I don’t love how he looks all the time