Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Not Important posted:

Rangers have Kakko on the first line tomorrow vs the Isles 👀👀👀

https://www.foreverblueshirts.com/rangers-lineup-vs-islanders-kaapo-kakko/

I wouldn’t read too much into that- all camp it’s been Blais in that spot and Gallant confirmed the kid line would be reunited, at least for now. Nice that he is getting some time on that line tho!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Edmonton saw Seattle mostly playing it’s regular roster and said- I think we will ice Greg McKegg and the entire ECHL to make it fair

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Jovial Cow posted:

Wait what? Jimmy Vesey is back?!

Lol you have been in a coma imagining the last 4 years. It’s actually 2018!

he is on a PTO- has a good chance to win a spot on the 4th line this year

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Kakko missing a tooth lol when did that happen?

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

Othmann trying to get Kravtsov traded. hell yeah lol. i mean not hell yeah for trading Kravtsov but hell yeah for the drive

Othmann is a LW

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

hear me out:

Kreider-Zibanejad-Othmann
Panarin-Trocheck-Kravtsov
Laf-Chytil-Kakko
Goodrow-Carpenter-Blais
ex: Hunt/Reaves

Swap Othmann and Laf and I’m down

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

from watching him in junior/at WJC, he's a guy that could honestly play either side pretty easily. much more so than Laf/Panarin. he loves the off-wing shot and love to be in first as a forechecker, so it matters less. he played pretty well at RW in the world juniors with Bedard and McTavish IIRC

I wouldn’t be mad or anything to see him switch but Kreider-Zib-Laf were fantastic together, even if Laf isn’t super comfortable on the right side. But if Othmann makes the top six in any position I’d be thrilled. I could see him being like Schneider where Gallant gets a good look at him and just falls in love with his playing style.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Update from the Rangers preseason: Jarred Tinordi- still really bad!

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Going to the NYR/NJD game tonight and I’m pumped I can see one of my favorite names in the NHL in action live- Mr. Graeme Clarke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

That was quick