Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
Rangers have Kakko on the first line tomorrow vs the Isles 👀👀👀

https://www.foreverblueshirts.com/rangers-lineup-vs-islanders-kaapo-kakko/

quote:

Kreider – Zibanejad – Kakko
Vesey – Chytil – Kravtsov
Trivigno – Carpenter – Reaves
Sykora – Rydahl – Othmann
Miller – Trouba
Jones – Schneider
Hajek – Welinski
Shesterkin
Garand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
https://twitter.com/AGrossNewsday/status/1574493465941098508

I hope this Holmstrom kid won't disappear into the ether like so many other first-round Islanders draft picks. Please join me in a moment of silence while we mourn the career of Josh Ho-Sang.

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

It'd be cool if the Islanders were playing like poo poo in the preseason just to get all their playing like poo poo out of the way early. That's what's going on, right?

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

Levitate posted:

Rangers playing extremely stupid and bad hockey

You love to see it :getin:

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

Which team does the Mario death jingle when someone on the opposing team takes a penalty? I wanna say the Devils but I'm not 100% sure