Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

I think that the market window has closed, or at least significantly narrowed, for Jeff Traylor of UTSA (ridiculous buyout and so far not repeating a Cinderella season) and Matt Campbell (Iowa State hotness seems to be fading).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

So Wisconsin is for sure the most appealing open job now, right? Stable conference, great university buy-in, fanbase that's honestly pretty chill for 8-9 wins and some occasional Rose Bowl trios?

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

If I wanted to hear about Ohio State fans having bad days I'd just look up arrests related to January 6th.

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

mcmagic posted:

Why didn’t any better program try to get Deion lol

I think the Prime Prep stuff hasn't helped for a bit, but he's just too good a hire now and that can ignored.

(And scared white boosters)

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Goddammit, gently caress, I don't want Briles poo poo in my program. gently caress this. I'd rather lose by 60 again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

tactlessbastard posted:

The worst part is all the peckerhead fans trying to downplay what they did at Baylor

There's literally a word filter on loving KillerFrogs for Kendal Briles. I hate online boomer forum fans of this sport so much sometimes.