Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

GrandmaParty posted:

I want like 4 episodes of you at the batting cage. Yakuza batting is so satisfying

I hated Yakuza batting until someone told me the secret.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Dan if you didn't work six days a week I could do baseball when you're not working.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

The fact that you didn't title this episode "Karaoke Bozo" proves your cowardice.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

The director of the Thriller music video was actually John Landis, who also directed The Blues Brothers, Animal House, and An American Werewolf in London (among other films).

All of the celebrity stuff is just making think about Captain EO a bunch. That thing had so many big names behind it and it was so not worth it.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I'm weird, I liked the real estate game and had to look up guides for Pocket Circuit.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

All I remember about that mini game is the forced one is rigged.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

"Sometimes"?

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Flaccid J. Pnurtis got fired because of the Let's Play format I was doing. Which is why I'm changing it up for his return!

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I completely blocked this sidequest out of my memory, I guess, because I just watched it and I still don't remember doing it. And I did all the sidequests.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

All that and no Pocket Circuit...

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Dan did not, in fact, edit that out.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Danaru posted:

An episode full of victories

How dare you say I'm not watching this one. Just for that, I WILL pull up the tapes.

Just off the top of my head, here's Dan saying he 100%'d Shadow of Destiny twice when that was not remotely true.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Danaru posted:

I got all the endings your weird obscure game overs do NOT count for 100% :mad:

Here's you seeing an ending for the first time.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Danaru posted:

look it was late and I drank a bunch shut up

When is that not the case?

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Watching you try to play pool is physically painful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Danaru posted:

yeah well what if I bonk you with the pool cue that's more my territory anyway

Or we could actually play pool sometime.