Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's the Coolest Body Part for your QB to Lose
Brain
Spleen
Elbow
Butt
Second, bigger butt
Face, partial (Tom Brady Only)
View Results

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's matching what I'm seeing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Tua needs to get a restraining order against the Dolphins

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

I mean it’s not just Tua, look at what the idiot Chargers are doing to Herbert right now. Ever mind the league has been astroturfing the idea they give a flying gently caress about brain injuries

At this point the only way to watch the league is to acknowledge no one, including the players that go along with it, gives a poo poo

They're not even remotely the same thing. Ribs=/=brain.

I mean they're both bad but this is next level

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Cavauro posted:

it's matching what I'm seeing

big if true

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

“I feel so bad for Tua” I say to everyone within earshot, continuing to watch and support the product that conspired to harm him, likely pretty severely

"it's your fault for not leaving" I say to every abuse victim I get the chance to.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ches Neckbeard posted:

"it's your fault for not leaving" I say to every abuse victim I get the chance to.

do you really think there isn't a difference between leaving an abusive relationship and changing the channel on your television

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if anybody wants to go in the shower, it's time now according to our plan that we made together earlier in the first half. if you're someone who does not have the energy to stand up and want to just lay down there on the couch or in your computer chair and go to sleep then that is fine. yikes at that beefy crying bengal a minute ago. well that interrupted me but that was all i had to say too. see you later on

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Someone do a wellness check in Tua

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I guess that’s a fair point but the chargers’ docs don’t give a poo poo what the injury is

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Cavauro posted:

if anybody wants to go in the shower, it's time now according to our plan that we made together earlier in the first half. if you're someone who does not have the energy to stand up and want to just lay down there on the couch or in your computer chair and go to sleep then that is fine. yikes at that beefy crying bengal a minute ago. well that interrupted me but that was all i had to say too. see you later on

Ok. That’s probably a good idea.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Alaois posted:

do you really think there isn't a difference between leaving an abusive relationship and changing the channel on your television

Man I know it's hard not to jump into an argument you're not paying attention to but please do jump in and defend the victim blamer by accident!

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Ches Neckbeard posted:

You’re the neighbor watching the abuse, what are you doing about it?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Ahh I'm glad we are doing a no ethical consumption under Americanism bit here, always a crowd pleaser.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The part that makes it so heinous is that to the NFL and the horrible player safery culture they cultivate among players, they truly believe these two scenarios are the same thing and see nothing wrong with just rub some dirt on it

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You’re the neighbor watching the abuse, what are you doing about it?

Asproigerosis posted:

Ahh I'm glad we are doing a no ethical consumption under Americanism bit here, always a crowd pleaser.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I for one am glad Tua is in good enough condition to leave the hospital tonight even if he does have to go with the Dolphins

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

“I feel so bad for Tua” I say to everyone within earshot, continuing to watch and support the product that conspired to harm him, likely pretty severely

I'm hootin I'm hollerin

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Tua has motor functions, but they are not fine

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
More like needs a breathing tuaba

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

dont teams fly back like immediately? so he's going to get knocked out and be in and out of the hospital within like 3-4 hours? that's bananas

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
Lol watching the nfl isn’t like using an iPhone or something required to survive in the current hellworld

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Someone got the news through to Amazon that people are angry about this so they finally address the issue a little bit in the post game.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
Any stat that doesn't support my point is a bogus stat

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Rogue Elephant posted:

dont teams fly back like immediately? so he's going to get knocked out and be in and out of the hospital within like 3-4 hours? that's bananas

You’ve got to wonder about the sources on all this…

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Grittybeard posted:

Someone got the news through to Amazon that people are angry about this so they finally address the issue a little bit in the post game.
But that means watching the post-game...

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
This after game show with basically all players is finally saying the right things.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I bet gandalf and gannondorf and the ring gang would take that tackle and still visit mount dune for the win

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Asproigerosis posted:

The part that makes it so heinous is that to the NFL and the horrible player safery culture they cultivate among players, they truly believe these two scenarios are the same thing and see nothing wrong with just rub some dirt on it

Yeah but there is no ethical consumption of the NFL

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Android Apocalypse posted:

But that means watching the post-game...

Yeah it's not worth it, just noting since they went an entire halftime show knowing about all of this without saying anything at all other than what happened tonight.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Rogue Elephant posted:

Do they let you get on a plane right after something like that?

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
ohhh the post game show going relatively hard on this

never mind the dumb TE is throwing cold water on it

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Edmund Sparkler posted:

You do not want to die in Ohio

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

yeah if you die in ohio you die in real life

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Bip Roberts posted:

What about living there?

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Yeah but there is no ethical consumption of the NFL

You have our permission to stop watching football and to stop posting in TFF. Our emphatic permission.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Bip Roberts posted:

Luckily you can walk across the Ohio to Kentucky!

(Pro tip: park at the aquarium for anything involving the stadium)

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

SirPablo posted:

This after game show with basically all players is finally saying the right things.

Except for that bootlicker on the left

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
If anything, Tua could be driven down to Florida.

Oh wait, Hurricane Ian is still happening.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the Dolphins wait a day before leaving.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Edmund Sparkler posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1575687222111657985

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Pressure plays a big part with eyes and ears injuries. I'd be surprised if they don't hold him in cinci for at least 24 hours to monitor before flying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007

great, hope he doesnt run into SIS issues on the plane