Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Tortolia posted:

I've bought literally everything from Se but the 5 coin dual blades in her last batch of items, so apparently that's something I bought at some point and overlooked. Derp. Thanks for the heads up on that one. I made a list of things I'm missing equipmentwise, and thankfully I think only like two of them are rare mob items I'll have to farm, so I think the confusion over Where Are The Coins/Leaves/Flowers was the bigger blocker in my mind.

Word. The only other really annoying one is activating all Confluences -- you have to rest at them to "activate" them, and I ended up just running past a lot of them during the game if I was already on full health. If you mouse over one in the map and it doesn't give you the option to spend a Resting Potion to teleport to it, it's not activated.

Grinding to lv99 is pretty straightforward. (Load every +exp item you have and go fight the first phase of the final NG+ boss, then exit to main menu once you finish phase 1 and get the XP for it. It's a guaranteed 1-2 level-ups per kill, and you can immediately reload save and then mash the dialogue skip button to do it again.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer
Afterimage achievements: Yeah, I powerfarmed 99 off the true final boss, easy enough. And conveniently enough, the last two Se coins were in Albedo Tower where I had saved and quit yesterday farming a mob drop, so easy.

The last confluence was one I hadn’t actually used in Scorchwhere, but I was about 90% sure it was in one of a handful of lategame zones where I didn’t need to rest for healing so I snagged that when catching up on completing my equipment catalog.

Only things remaining to clean up is the last divine flower (only have a handful of zones to check), getting exactly 666 damage on a hit, and one hidden achievement to nag a particular NPC, so all told the cleanup grind hasn’t and won’t have been all that bad.