Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bragon
Apr 7, 2010

Benedict Fox has been patched on Gamepass for a good 2-3 weeks now. Performance on 2.0 felt pretty good to me, I wound up having a good time with the game and would recommend it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bragon
Apr 7, 2010

Barry Convex posted:

Last Case of Benedict Fox: Definitive Edition is out now on PS5/Xbox/PC (it’s a free upgrade on the latter two). Anyone played it? I know that game had a rough launch, but it sounds like the developer has taken criticism to heart and put significant effort into reworking it.

I just played through the DE over the weekend. The "arena of challenges" is just combat tutorials, which unlock the "new story content" being some short pictures/scenes adding a bit of backstory. Subweapons have been reworked to be more useful. The game performs way better than launch for sure, but it doesn't feel improved over the "phase 2" patch from last summer. Overall it was a fun replay, but there's not enough in there that I'd recommend a replay just for new content.