Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

guppy posted:

I don't have the original complaint, but I have also never heard of any of these, I should check these out. Do you have opinions about any of them in particular?

Just looked at the Steam pages and they're all not out yet. Having said that I put most on my wish list because they seem cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Blasphemous was a bit too heavy for me. The art was rad, but the setting was oppressive and the gameplay didn't keep me coming back. I'm sure it's a fine game for folks who want to wade in that pool, but it was a refund for me.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

I preferred the Chinese dub of F.I.S.T over the uninspired English voice acting

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Owl Inspector posted:

I really liked the vibes in momodora reverie under the moonlight so I hope the new one feels similar.

Same! Tempted to get the new one but I'm trying to convince myself to play the 3 or so previous games released before RUtM because they're free and I don't need to buy another game.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

What's the map situation like in Rain World? Metroid-vania-y?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Nostalgamus posted:

It's kinda hard to read. Here's the in-game map of (part of) the starting area, as a sample:

The half-visible areas in the background are part of the same area.

No grid map? No deal. :colbert: