Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Let's start this thread with a timeline.

About a decade ago, the Miami Dolphins under owner Stephen Ross were embroiled in a scandal in which they enabled player Richie Incognito to bully Jonathan Martin to the verge of suicide.

Last year, they pressured Brian Flores to tank games, then fired him when he refused.

They then embroiled themselves in a tampering scandal to try and attract Tom Brady.

Last week, they allowed Tua Tagovailoa to return to the field after incurring an obvious concussion, lying that in was a "back issue".

Tonight, they contributed to Tua experiencing an incredibly dangerous second impact concussion, with his health currently unknown.

The Miami Dolphins are a joke of an organization. If Tua's life or career is threatened by this injury, every member of their medical team and their coaching staff should face criminal charges.

Discuss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
This is what happens when you talk poo poo about the Seahawks

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
gently caress Tom Brady

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

awful team

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

gently caress the dolphins and the nfl, garbage loving organization the whole lot of it.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

laces out, dan

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ehud posted:

awful team

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

gently caress the 72 Dolphins and their plumber schedule

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

these threads for loving the dolphins were made at the same time. i had to wait 10 seconds to say this in this one but i support the thread the same amount

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
As an outside observer, what percent blame goes to the owner, coach(es), support staff, and fans?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
0 to fans

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
will any of the current head coaches learn a goddamn lesson?

wish the NFLPA had the balls to crush the league over this poo poo

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

It was just back spasms

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

SirPablo posted:

As an outside observer, what percent blame goes to the owner, coach(es), support staff, and fans?
33, 33, 33, and 1 but only the ones who still insist the Dolphins did nothing wrong

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Amen JT Jag I've hated these fuckers for decades.

They have a cute blubbery veneer but a heart of pure evil.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

I wanted to post this thread myself even though I’m not much a TFF regular poster but Jesus man gently caress the dolphs and probably the NFL. I felt uneasy during the whole Bills-Dolphins game but kind of believed “well they must have followed the rules maybe it’s fine.” Now I feel gross and I’m even angrier about that game and tonight’s game.

gently caress the Dolphins. gently caress the Yale Historian gently caress coach. I feel so stupid for ever believing that the NFL was going to do the right thing.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

The Miami Dolphins are a trashcan organization.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Miami Dolphins are exhibiting a classic fencing response

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Brian Flores was right

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

we can all be glad that jonathan martin, if he had always intended to be murderous, had his sights moved to a bad person. and of course if that's not the case and his intention to kill people came from bullying, then there was nothing to be glad for. And there was nothing to be glad for tonight.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

The Dolphins deserve every bad thing that has ever happened to the organization and will ever happen to their organization. May they be cursed for a 1000 years

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

shyduck posted:

Brian Flores was right

The Assassination of Tua Tagovailoa by the Cowardly Miami Dolphins with foreword by Brian Flores

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Dolphins, more like Dol…sins :smug:

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i dont think i can put my fins up anymore.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

oh look another miami dolphins head coach is an offensive genius, this one's trick is he gets his quarterback murdered

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

OneMoreTime posted:

The Dolphins deserve every bad thing that has ever happened to the organization and will ever happen to their organization. May they be cursed for a 1000 years

Yes yes yesssss!!!

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/AdamHBeasley/status/1575692510898159617

gently caress this goober

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

they're gonna start him next week

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Just because that nerd suffered the pain of endless swirlies and purple nurples doesn't mean he has the right to endanger a life. i no longer like him!

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Miami has the dolphins. The greatest football team!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Yo gently caress the owner and coaches and "doctors" who let Tua go back out there

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

They wanted a franchise QB for forever and did this to one within 3 years (the first 2 of which they had him and didn't even want him for)

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
I hear this is the thread to say "gently caress the Miami Dolphins"

gently caress the Miami Dolphins.

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Keep telling yourself this

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Leave it in the gdt and then close the thread and then burn it

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

lol, just lol

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Did the bloodsport get bloody again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Agreed op didn't read your post but my teams players always suffer severe injuries when facing Miami so gently caress them