Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Ehud posted:

Miami Dolphins are stupid assholes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

unrelated I still love Burrow, watching this post game interview and he's such a charming idiot

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

TheBizzness posted:

He sucked rear end until the Dolphins were down to their 4th string corner covering Chase

I don't care, I still love him. he's a charming idiot even when he doesn't play well

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

YOLOsubmarine posted:

I’m counting him out. Print it on my tombstone if you have to, but I’m doing it. The Bucs aren’t winning the super bowl this year.

god no, they'll make the playoffs only bc the NFC south is a true dumpster fire but they're going nowhere

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

wandler20 posted:

lol what does that have to do with anything?

Also, delayed symptoms, ok sure. Maybe it's a thing but I doubt it.

https://twitter.com/NFLSTROUD/status/1577015956496580608?s=20&t=BPRr37Esh0P6YnC5kzj04g

gently caress off Bowles, everyone is responsible for player safety, don't just foist it off on the spotter. yea the spotter hosed up but the rest of ya'll aren't magically absolved.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Kawalimus posted:

More thoughts on Ravens vs Bills:

I usually don't pay much attention to QB vs QB narratives because they don't play each other directly. But I think yesterday it was very clear between Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson who the better QB is. And it's not even really close. Lamar Jackson has this uncanny ability to be unstoppable and godlike one moment and lost and inept the next. This, of course, is not always all his fault. But yesterday he was the inferior passer and the inferior runner to Josh Allen. I really strongly suspect the Ravens do not do much gameplanning at all on offense and instead have the regular early scripted plays and then Roman calls poo poo absolutely randomly the rest of the game just hoping Lamar makes enough big plays to get the job done.

What I would love the Ravens to do is fire John Harbaugh at the end of this season and hire Ken Dorsey the Bills OC. I looked him up and he was the QBs coach for them from 2019 to 2021 and now is OC. So he is the main guy who was working with Josh Allen while he transformed from possible bust to possibly best QB in the NFL. I also remember when he was QB at Miami University and with the Browns. As a coach he is young, smart, and clearly very invested and passionate about what he does. That is the kind of guy I want coaching my team. Not some special teams dope who doesn't do anything except stand on the sidelines looking bewildered.

One other thing is Hollywood Brown is quietly having a very good season over in Arizona. He is playing very well and I even saw him make contested catches. This is bad news for us if we don't get someone in here with Lamar who has a better idea how to gameplan using him. Because he'll see that offensive players from the Ravens go elsewhere and do better and that's what he'll want to do. I denied this could happen before and figured if we gave him the money he'd take it. But when I see Hollywood I'm not so sure. Plenty of coaches would love to have Lamar Jackson to work with. That's why I want Ken Dorsey here.

it genuinely feels like the wheels are slowly coming off for the ravens bc for...15-20? years their lackluster offensive playcalling and mediocre gameplans were covered up by absolutely obscene talent on the team. now that most of the talent is gone and its just Lamar making a mediocre team look far better than it should its starting to become more obvious that they don't have an offensive gameplan. i just keep thinking about what if lamar was on this eagles team or the 49ers or the vikings or hell even the lions.

to me the most damning thing about the ravens is i can think of many many teams lamar could go where he'd have better results.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

pff remains dumb. the guy getting outdueled by mariota and demolished by the 49ers is the best graded qb bc he dropped a ton of points on the leagues worst defense and had a decent outing against denver. totally makes sense

all these metrics are so useless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Kalli posted:

Remember those Stafford HoF? arguments in the offseason, lmao.

didn't he gently caress up his elbow or something and chose not to get surgery?

looking like a real bad decision all around