Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

everything about Mirko kicked major rear end in this episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Larryb posted:

Haven’t seen it yet but out of curiosity, how much did the anime tone down the violence during Mirko’s fight here as I remember it being pretty graphic in the manga version?

It didn’t!

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

she literally squeezed a High End's head off with her thighs and I forgot where I was going with this

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I’m kind of surprised that they killed Twice so soon, but he could have easily shifted the tides of the villa battle

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Shigaraki getting more powers is fine since that’s what AFO is all about but Shiggy doesn’t have the scenery chewing monologues like AFO does to make it work. the shifting of what Decay is able to do is also stupid

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Aizawa cutting his leg off with zero hesitation is maybe the most badass moment in the series

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I think my favorite part of this episode was Deku fighting Muscular in a totally different way than he did the first time. Just a great showcase of how he’s evolved and outclassed the run of the mill villain

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Kingtheninja posted:

Haven't watched the season yet, how many episodes are left in it?

There are 7 episodes left in this season I think

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

These last two episodes were something else from an animation point of view

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Fabricated posted:

Good or bad because this season has been pretty cheap looking again from what I've seen.

I’d say good because you got some really great action shots of Fa Jin and Deku doing some smashes. It was a lot clearer than what was put out in the manga at the very least

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I also liked the very subtle reference to Deku’s image training when he used Fa Jin to catch up to Nagant’s bullet. If he can imagine it, he can do it. At least that’s one thing that’s been consistent throughout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Bakugo’s apology kicked rear end