Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Metis of the Hallway posted:

well, I think we'll all be happy with this compromise

Sorry I sold the naming rights to Fandom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Rarity posted:

SNU getting that Full Gear VIP package

I'll be getting the VIP package for a lot of wrestling shows and F1 races with how much money I got, courtesy of Fandom dot Com and their fine portfolio of gaming wikis and websites such as GamesSpot, GameFaqs, whatever the name of that gamefaqs offsite was and GiantBomb.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

hows resetera doing post sale

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Been thinking about that indie MGS-style game Undetected. Anyone pick that up and have impressions?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

hatty posted:

is that the one where the vice president was a Hind D and people got mad because they thought it was a gender joke?

I have no idea I just remember I saw a trailer for a cool looking MGS style game and wishlisted it on steam and now it's out.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

but if it does, lmao

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

External Organs posted:

Actually hilarious

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

GoW2:

Lmao Dom found his wife :cripes:

:smith:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

that was the first time they put emotions in the story of a video game

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

but what if they show silksong

silksong was cancelled 18 months ago

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

hiding behind a corner with a baggie of dope trying to get junkrats attention

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

And I've beaten Gears of War 2 :neckbeard: I love that the final level of the game drops any bullshit and is just a celebration for the player as you get to ride an indestructible monster blowing all the bastard enemies to poo poo then tops it off with an unloseable final boss big boom. That's how all of these dumb fun action games should end.

Anyway I'm now going from unquestionably massacring a dehumanised opposition in the name of a fascist coded military to something completely different... Call of Duty: World at War!

Call of Duty pwns

TheWorldsaStage posted:

https://www.vg247.com/sonys-first-party-games-pc-at-least-a-year-after-playstation

Not a huge surprise but knowing you'll have to wait a year to play ff16 is not the best feeling.

drat can't believe they delayed ff16 a year

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I did really like World at War because I'm a sicko for bolt action and semi-auto rifles in video games

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I want to eat popeyes chicken

what is your sauce of choice

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Whizzing Wizard posted:

is that the one were Kiefer Sutherland screams at you?

No I believe that was BlOps 4

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

oh god he's in multiple ones lol

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Rarity posted:

He's in both apparently

yeah i know keep up with the posts

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

i like to play binding of isaac and listen to a podcast or watch some youtube videos, as a comfort game.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Palmtree Panic posted:

There are going to be massive amounts of hot garbage takes on the trailer & its going to be completely insufferable.

Can't wait!

An incredibly stupid wave of The Discourse

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

mario is from yugoslavia

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

the italy thing was just a diversion

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Stux posted:

its cos they streamed it onto youtube and then just let the vod upload. otherwise they would have to manually upload a seperate video, delist/delete the vod, and then make the video active.

too hard for small indie game maker nintendo to do so

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

it is so good

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Steve Yun posted:

Apparently the foam pit was run by Lenovo. Does she sue Lenovo or Twitch?

Generally speaking you sue everyone involved and let a judge figure it out

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

i'm drinking beer

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gql9220Qon8

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

preemptive ska sucks

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

I just noticed the 'stache on Isabelle. Thank you mystery gamer

it's been like that for almost a week

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Whizzing Wizard posted:

Thank you for doing this

:patriot:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Dewgy posted:

Dr. Pepper haters should try Moxie. Now there’s a flavor tonic with some pep to it! :getin:

Moxie is for real sickos

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Arzaac posted:

Actually while we're at it how does everyone feel about pineapple on pizza

I like it, I feel like the acid really cuts through the grease

It's good but they usually don't cook the pineapple enough to get good caramelization on them, which is the best way to have pineapple on pizza. Also really great if you add jalapenos to your ham/pineapple pie.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Mode 7 posted:

I went to Friday Night Magic at a local store once because I was told it was a good casual introduction to competitive Magic.

My cobbled together attempt at a budget deck was brutally annihilated by decks that had 4 x copies of $100 cards in it, and the smell of body odour in the poorly ventilated room was so severe that I actually physically gagged at several points through the night.

I guess on reflection that was a pretty good casual introduction to competitive Magic and also I don’t play MtG anymore.

this is why limited should be the fnm of choice of any game store that wants to actually introduce people to the game

well not the body odor thing

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

back in my day we called him jace the wallet sculptor

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

Is this real ??

Yeah they printed another Un-* set except instead of silver borders on all of them they decided some of them would be eternal legal, which is determined by the shape of the holo stamp in the bottom middle, but also Wizards QC is so bad that:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

*all footage capture on PC

lmao just get a mouse and keyboard

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

you can buy an entire additional video game with microsoft's efforts, shame about them using the wrong stick spot though

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

dervival posted:

what are the odds that new dualshock is going to be hosed by component shortages in the next quarter

100%

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

DualSense haptics are very loving cool

the only PC title that I've played that had support was death stranding and i found them really unpleasant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Harrow posted:

I thought the Playstation could do that on the system level, or at least you could on PS4.

Did they remove it from PS5 so they could sell it back to you with a new controller?

Yeah they spent time on money on it instead of making videos games