Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

I dunno why but I'm kinda curious about Dakar Rally. Looks like it might end up being the unofficial sequel to Motorstorm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Worst game i played full price for was SSX On Tour for the PS2. Such a loving disappointment. Luckily I managed to return it and trade it for God of War. Best trade ever.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

"Chris Pratt has been hired as 'Artist In Residence'"

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

cheetah7071 posted:

i was expecting the trailer to be basically fine but forgettable hollywood whatever but instead it looks really really bad, the funniest outcome

Looks fine to me, Chris Pratt aside.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

Has a funko pop ever been possessed by a malevolent ghost?

brb calling Blumhouse

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Yet another instance where I am consistently baffled as to why people don't do the very simple thing of keeping at least two twitter accounts: one linked to your real name where you only follow organizations or the most neutral poo poo possible and one using an alias where you let all your personality run wild.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

Catalyst is one of my favorite games of all time, both Mirror's games are. They are some of my ideal games. Warts and all I could rant about Catalyst for days, which I doubt anyone would want to read. I love both, but Catalyst more.

Both games were huge critical/commercial flops.

I got the original Mirror's Edge free with a package of Gillette razor cartridges. Seriously.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Found VG's Halloween costume

https://twitter.com/mutekyan/status/1581607935163396096?t=cjyquJemEjI1k8eHSeqXFQ&s=19

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

VideoGames posted:

I beat Inscryption yesterday. Wild time and a LOT of fun. I have an appreciation for deck building games now. I wonder if I own any more somehow and can give them a try.

If you haven't already, definitely try Slay The Spire.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

I really love that case but I could never quite look at it the same again when someone pointed out a plot hole to me: Phoenix is utterly convinced that Ron is not Mask☆DeMasque and that all the equipment in his house is mere fanboyism despite them all being marked with Mask☆DeMasque's emblem which the police have kept hidden from the public and is an important plot point.

AceOfFlames fucked around with this message at 12:54 on Oct 31, 2022

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Help Im Alive posted:

My inside sources are telling me that a new fighting game "Marvel vs EA" will see iconic EA characters like Faith, Ronaldo and a car from Need for Speed duking it out against Marvel superheroes

That already exists:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_Nemesis:_Rise_of_the_Imperfects

I literally remembered this game existed the other day for no reason. Maybe it was an omen.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Secret True Final Boss should definitely be a 1v2 fight against John Madden and José Mourinho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

LeBron really should have read the fine print of the Space Jam 2 contract.