Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

did vicky 3 reintroduce factroys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

bruce willis is in bayonetta 2???

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

:capitalism:

I hate corporate coups so much

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

I said come in! posted:

Isnt this massively illegal?

it is but only because they got caught

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

fridge corn posted:

What fruit juice isnt also sugary sweet?

olive

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

i prefer a variant on that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eysAjDnT468

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Mix. posted:

whenever i hear about hot dr pepper i immediately flash back to The Hot Dr. Mac Incident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMjlYgjqPl4

*crunch*

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

SeXReX posted:

Best I have on short notice is a photo from last year

better than my spouse making ramen with dr pepper instead of water, at least

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

It's good but they usually don't cook the pineapple enough to get good caramelization on them, which is the best way to have pineapple on pizza. Also really great if you add jalapenos to your ham/pineapple pie.

ever try green chiles in the place of jalapenos there? that's a pretty common combo here

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

what are the odds that new dualshock is going to be hosed by component shortages in the next quarter

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

prepare your factroys

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Hwurmp posted:

It is a loving crime that we never got a sequel, or even any imitators

i guess everyone figures the cat's out of the bag at this point

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

FirstAidKite posted:

Actually, would anyone here even care to hear about any of the developer troubles going on with roblox, because I see more people saying they don't understand or care to understand what roblox even is than I do people who might be curious about shitshow that is being a developer for roblox and trying to maintain a game while turning a profit and putting out content and keeping the playerbase happy.

I'd be interested - at the very least, it'd be an experience to dissect it in retrospective

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

karmicknight posted:

I recommend. It's a good long time.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Arzaac posted:

truly spirit island is a map game where you play as the map

it's also the rare mapgame where you're not on the painting side

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Infinitum posted:

*musical punches*

Does dracula dissipate into tang then

also happy belated birf

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

External Organs posted:

One of the Civ 5 expansions has you playing as ... The Dutch? And you can't make other cities, you get some random special units and can do economic stuff.

Probably not what you're looking for.

it's Venice fwiw, but yeah I don't think that's what they are looking for either

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Gaius Marius posted:

Ask not why Korea is long, but ask yourself why you haven't made it longer

absence makes korea grow longer

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

verbal enema posted:

got battlenet and steam back up i have no idea why these updates do this im gonna launch my laptop into the sun with the world's biggest catapult

microsoft is really lovely about touching more files than they need to during system updates, wonder if there's something they gently caress with in the battlenet connection flow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

spoilers add downforce to the part of the chassis they're attached to