Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

L.H.O.O.Q. posted:

Arsenal are maybe getting top four. Going by the last five years plus, I have zero confidence in their being able to sustain a challenge for the whole season.

When they’re good it’s because the young players are playing well, but young players tend to be more streaky for one. And it’s not like the squad isn’t full of injury prone players either

Arsenal are going all the way friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Is there a kit thread? What’s my best bet for knockoffs? Im I’m the states.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

a bunch of clubs should get them to sponsor their ground, after all what’s the worst that could happen to google stadia

lol