Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Y'all have had a thousand years of relative peace, you can't spare maybe 5 tops to bring another thousand? And if you think you're a chick magnet now, wait till they know you're a hero that repelled the demon invasion. I guarantee you'll stand out more than now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

That is absolutely adorable. I feel like if it had been drawn better it wouldn't work, specifically because the Jizo is the guardian of children. It looks like a child's scribble, so of course the Jizo's cool with it.

(For that matter, both wishers are childish; Majimaru is a literal child and the so-called Lord is clearly a manchild. :p)

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

So glad to see this game is perfectly normal as well.

E: Also, I'd managed to forget about Plosi, mostly cause I pretty much never tolerated his presence. But I loved that awful game...

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Doc Hawkins posted:

i see manjimaru's family has an Inside Cow. that seems like a lot of work and/or a lot of stink.

When Bart says "don't have a cow, man" it's genuine, heartfelt advice. :p

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Sad to hear about your poor computer / needing to catch up, but glad to hear you're back in business with a new rig, and even better, planning to continue after even a shorter break than I would've expected!

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the game in February (or whenever it happens, don't see it as a deadline if things go pear-shaped again).

Here's to another year of wonderful LPs of aggressively normal games! :cheers:

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

The only way that stupid rooftop battle could be any more accurate to a children's playground fight is if neither of them actually transformed, they just did vaguely evoactive poses of the things they claimed to be transforming into.

GLORIOUS.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Hmmmm. Proof of Ownership of a Lump of Salt, to be used in a mercantile sidequest. As in, not the lump of salt itself, but a piece of paper that claims you own said lump. A few years ago I would've said that sounds like a stock certificate, but now it evokes NFTs too, and feels even scummier because of it.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Randalor posted:

Do we at least get a time where all the vehicles we've used Voltron together into a Super Sentai robot? Including the scribbleboat?

..... Alright. Okay. That sure is an idea. I'm DMing a game on Thursdays and I think you just gave me the dungeon I needed for the Enhancement sphere of magic (which is where Animate Object-type spells are in this system). It's gonna be a graveyard of obsoleted vehicles from various RPGs, all animated by their loneliness and grudges into, effectively, massive golems. Like if Transformers were powered by outrage instead of energon, and if you lose you get strapped into the pilot seat forever like a ghost pirate captain.

The scribbleboat may end up as the final boss of the place just for the sheer variety of bullshit it can become.

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Gonna be a while before we get there, the group is currently blasting their way through Luminous Labyrinth to stab the temporarily-insane King Blue with Rouge's Shadow Dagger. There's another dungeon to go before getting to some metastory in between major cycles, and that's where the Angry Vehicle Dungeon will be. I'll let you know when we get there. (Also, I may steal Kikugorou just because he's so entertaining. I have no idea how this group will react to him...)

(If it wasn't obvious, the setting is sort of an Everything But The Kitchen Sink dimensional endpoint. I've already thrown them into Preamarl from Lufia II, Satorl Marsh from Xenoblade, the Scarlet Devil Mansion's Great Library from Touhou, and had their airship attacked by a Tanzer offshoot on the way to the twin cities of Luminous and Omble. It's an incredible mess.)

Raitzeno fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Mar 23, 2023

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

"If they wanted to stop me, they shoulda brought Mt. Fuji!" loving slayed me, holy poo poo. XD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raitzeno
Nov 24, 2007

What? It seemed like
a good idea at the time.

Is it just me or was the Manto-2 video a riff on Rocky 2? Especially with the tires.