Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sum Gai
Mar 23, 2013

DACK FAYDEN posted:

how many games have even done this? This and Final Fantasy Legend III are the only two I can think of

Showed up in Phantasy Star, I'm pretty sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sum Gai
Mar 23, 2013
Gokuraku's fun. Hopefully he stays an effective companion despite his stats being front-loaded.

Sum Gai
Mar 23, 2013
Honestly, I don't know that we'll be learning more about Gokuraku's past than we already have. Guy's basically well-meaning but all kinds of dumb, there's a bunch of ways things could have gone badly even if he wasn't a jerk.

Sum Gai
Mar 23, 2013
This game has suddenly brought pee forward in a way with which I'm not entirely comfortable.

Sum Gai
Mar 23, 2013
Looking forward to whatever madness this portends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sum Gai
Mar 23, 2013
Man, this game. Crazy to the last.