Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geizt
Dec 10, 2014

My only question is why Kinu has either a wig or hair dye, while the other two are just using their normal hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geizt
Dec 10, 2014

Gokuraku is 100% sure this will work and is going all in, and it's great.

Geizt
Dec 10, 2014

Death Dealer posted:

It still kinda blows my mind that Kabuki had his own fighting game and that it's the only one to have ever gotten a release outside of Japan.

So obviously we'll have to drag him out of a fighting tournament to remind him he has a world to save.

I think I saw that game getting played at a mystery fighting games tournament? I only realized it because of this, but Kabuki and Kikugorou were both selectable characters. I assumed it was some kind of tengai makyou fighting game, but who knows.

Geizt
Dec 10, 2014

This LP has been really good from start to finish, and i'm looking forward to the next one.

Also yeah I thought Yomi sounded like Char but I wasn't sure. Shuichi Ikeda really does get around, doesn't he?

Geizt
Dec 10, 2014

That's such a bizarre choice, shaking up the party at this point. I guess it makes the game interesting, at least?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geizt
Dec 10, 2014

Honestly, both games look pretty neat, but now I'm just floored that there were 5 yamato games in that series. That said, I really do like the vibe of Black Matrix a bit more. I'll definitely be happy either way.