Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

ivantod posted:

To be honest, it's mostly on a similar order of magnitude like your normal attacks so it's not something like 5x or 10x stronger.
Does it at least hit more than one enemy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Raitzeno posted:

Hmmmm. Proof of Ownership of a Lump of Salt, to be used in a mercantile sidequest. As in, not the lump of salt itself, but a piece of paper that claims you own said lump. A few years ago I would've said that sounds like a stock certificate, but now it evokes NFTs too, and feels even scummier because of it.
I think it's just a stock certificate, and you could, in theory, go cash it in for an actual lump of salt, unlike an NFT. I mean, in-world, I don't think Manjimaru actually cares about it enough to do anythign but try and sell it.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

What are you translating as "Demon"? If they're being buried in a normal cemetery I think that is not the correct translation.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

ivantod posted:

Not really any big mystery here, they are just referred to as 鬼.
Machine translation is giving me "ogre", are these oni? Not that Silk Kinu has any of the usual traits

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Randalor posted:

Just a matter of finding a seamstress. Which seems to be something oddly lacking in... well, most feudal RPGs. It would be pretty neat to have a character who's described as being massive so they can't wear normal armor... until you find a tailor/seamstress/armorer who just takes one look at them and says "So you want this outfit let out a bit to fit them? Sure. Gimme a day."

Gokuraku is big enough he'd probably need stuff custom-made, but that again would be just as possible, just take longer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Commander Keene posted:

20, but they're all half-fights where he escapes when he hits a certain health threshold. Yes, that means he survives the game. :v:

50, he survives the entire next game as well.