Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Jack Trades posted:

I'm very sorry for wanting to play a video game in your hat collecting simulator. I'll go and sprinkle my head with ash now.

There are maybe like 2 or 3 weapons in the game that are slightly better than stock and outside of that stock kits are the optimal loadout. If you're upset that a f2p game has cosmetics in 2022 idk what to tell you but lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Played my first and last match, was not fun and feels bad to play

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
I believe csgo has had a phone requirement to play ranked for years and guess what doesnt stop the hackers

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Its insane to me a quickplay unranked dps que can be over 3 min

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Father Wendigo posted:

If you are playing on console and chose to enable cross play for expedited matchmaking, you deserve to know Blizzard is putting you at a significant disadvantage for doing so.

Idk why they even have crossplay. Half the characters are either unplayable or just cant function as intended on a controller.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Jack Trades posted:

It's why Battle Royale games are so popular. They're literally anti-fair.

Is this a bit or just massive dunning-kruger? All of the battle royales have sbmm, if you dump a grandmaster in bronze in OW2 they will own just like the equivalent rank getting dropped in whatever battle royale lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Dick Jones posted:

I don't understand the uproar over the phone thing. I'm trying to picture someone who has the money for a gaming PC or a console with XBL/PSN subscription on top of monthly broadband internet, but no phone? Seems like the phone ought to be the first thing on the priority list.

Lol