Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

if you've posted in byob for a while you might remember my glowthreads, or the previous probe in the dark. if not no big deal you'll get it.

anyways, it's the spooky season and i have supplies readied. my glowboard is cleaned off, i have a few ultraviolet lights, and a bunch of sachets of glow powder in different colours. post in this thread with a simple image idea and i'll make a glow in the dark probe image. if you post something complicated i'll figure it out.

i will find some example images and edit this post with them but most are on an old computer so give me a break.

ALSO if you have specific times of day you don't want to be probed i will respect that, but just let me know. ALSO ALSO if you don't have an idea i'll just look at your post history and figure something out. if you want i guess you can say something really mean about bob odenkirk and i'll freak out but come on he's really funny and good at acting be nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

also i reserve the right to take care of probes when i have the time, (unless there is a timeframe requested), which will be chaotic at best. for more complex images i'll have to make a stencil and that sometimes takes a while.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

(triple post just in case i need this space i love you have a nice day)

stuff like this!

i need to turn on my old pc and find images but anyways everything will make sense soon

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Oct 4, 2022

Ass-penny

it's after dark, still waiting on this probe. no, I didn't read the op

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
the OP is a punk rear end trick and it would be nice to get probed ASAP OP! :f5h::cheersbird:

I want 2 post tomorrow pls :pray:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

biosterous

cat and pomkin for spookums season!

late night/midnight probe, i'm in your timezone! you already know this woooo!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I need this in my rap sheet

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

nice thread... for me to poop on :evilbuddy:

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Ass-penny

Bob Odenkirk is a smelly jerk, whom I challenge to a wrastlin match.

Shifty Nipples

probe in the dark? more liek rainbow in the dark ha ha ha

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
unlike everybody else ITT, I like posting. pls don't probe me OP :angel:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Ass-penny

Shifty Nipples posted:

probe in the dark? more liek rainbow in the dark ha ha ha

the Dio song or the Das Racist song

jmnmu
f
some people say probe some say prob

probe sounds right but prob is closer to the word but sounds like prob from probably

just go with what your heart tells you

Heather Papps

hello friend

also this process is kind of involved, i have to figure out an image, cut or draw a stencil and then rig up stuff for a bit so it glows enough for a camera. i will get to each and every one i promise but it might be slower than my googling and resizing an image of bob odenkirk.

Shifty Nipples

rear end-penny posted:

the Dio song or the Das Racist song

Dio was the one in my mind at the time

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

sb hermit

can you probe me with a dragon

sb hermit

this is better than flaming bob odenkirk because I don't really like making unfounded accusations but I'm willing to do it to decorate my rap sheet

sb hermit

Also, you can probe me whenever the mood strikes you because everyone knows I post too much already

sb hermit

You can tell because I was awarded this gang tag:

Ass-penny

oh poo poo this is the rare effort probe thread. just know

sb hermit posted:

you can probe me whenever the mood strikes you have time, because everyone knows I post too much already

Manifisto

I would like a probe please and thank you, if you dare!!

ty nesamdoom!

Twenty Four

I think we have an understanding on this one HP and with that said I will place my rap sheet in your hands my friend!

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

make a cool wizard op

Ass-penny

Bluedeanie posted:

make a cool wizard op

a wizard fighting a dragon, and the wizard is hitting a bong that the dragon is lighting with their fire breath

Non Krampus Mentis

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
please probe me with a lovely flower of your choosing between 11 pm and 12 moon EST thank you

in return I will do you a little watercolor of the flower you picked

Gruß vom Krampus

:love: thank u deep dish peat moss for the sig :love:

Heather Papps

hello friend

god drat it okay so i guess jeff updated things and all of these posts are now too old to probe i was saving them for halloween god drat it

Heather Papps

hello friend

sb hermit posted:

can you probe me with a dragon

i would love you but i am not allowed blarg i am slightly frustrated.

Shifty Nipples

oh no

Heather Papps

hello friend

on the other hand having a plan, actually attempting to follow through on it, and then being prevented by the unseen hand of a capricious god is EXTREMELY byob

Shifty Nipples

sticky the thread and hope people see it and come post?

Shifty Nipples

better nate than lever

Heather Papps

hello friend

Shifty Nipples posted:

better nate than lever

yes, for sure. it's just... lol. this is like when i have what i think is a funny idea and bump into the post limit and have to wait 5 seconds, it slightly irks me, but i totally understand why it was implemented. preventing idiot kings from probating posts older than, i dunno, 3 weeks/a month makes a lot of sense, from a practical standpoint.

sb hermit

Heather Papps posted:

How about now?

xcheopis

Heather Papps posted:

I say you are free to love.

Ass-penny

oh poo poo, I'm here to collect my poll tax probe in the dark. maybe it's a kitten!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Shifty Nipples

Heather Papps posted:

yes, for sure. it's just... lol. this is like when i have what i think is a funny idea and bump into the post limit and have to wait 5 seconds, it slightly irks me, but i totally understand why it was implemented. preventing idiot kings from probating posts older than, i dunno, 3 weeks/a month makes a lot of sense, from a practical standpoint.

i kind of like ridiculous chain-probes they generate good content

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I've been apathetic, or maybe lethargic. One of those. I need a probe.

more falafel please

forums poster

go ahead and call this mod sass before you lose your buttons. probe my byob rear end hp

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Goons Are Gifts

so where's the glow at, is it on my rapsheet or

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Bluedeanie posted:

make a cool wizard op

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)