Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
He's always been a huge piece of poo poo human sorry my friend.

Anyway just remembered how in madden 2023 they made every lineman have the fat 400 pound pear shaped model even though linemen haven't looked like this in years lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Asproigerosis posted:

He's always been a huge piece of poo poo human sorry my friend.

Maybe, but I don’t know what that has to do with him changing jobs.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
He left saints the second he no longer had a hall of fame qb to carry him and has been making a lot of smoke about going to Dallas next year

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
oh.... no?

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
how dare he (??????)

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Absolute lmao at McDaniels shooting his own team in the foot with that 2 call.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
News:

Views:
Stumbling our way to Week 6!

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Maybe lead with bounties instead of leaving his job when he’s rich as poo poo and doesn’t wanna bother any more?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1579680146445193217

https://mobile.twitter.com/tae15adams/status/1579687398686228480

my apologies for assaulting u bud hope u see this tweet

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Davante has never had a problem at any level of sports he probably did feel horrible immediately

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what about non sports, sports guy? where do you live by the way? a lot of people know already.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

Asproigerosis posted:

He left saints the second he no longer had a hall of fame qb to carry him and has been making a lot of smoke about going to Dallas next year

I hate him because he is so handsome but refuses to kiss me

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Am I crazy? Did everyone just forget how sean payton is just an all around awful terrible human being?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The dude that 'Te pushed went to the flippin' HOSPITAL with quote "Non-life threatening injuries".
Oh word?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Just get your agent to pay him off with your pocket change contingent with an NDA so he doesn’t still sue it’s not that difficult.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean that dude is a cameraman for the NFL, he ain’t going hard on this unless he’s an idiot

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Asproigerosis posted:

Am I crazy? Did everyone just forget how sean payton is just an all around awful terrible human being?

You got some examples here or

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I went to saints practice one time and he didn't shake my hand or even acknowledge me when he was glad handing, so that's one

Much less important is probably bountygate

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Asproigerosis posted:

Sean Payton such a lifetime scumbag piece of poo poo it's good to see someone stay true to themselves and make sure everyone knows they are still a scumbag rear end in a top hat piece of poo poo even after they're gone.

Is he? I never got this feeling.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Spoeank posted:

Much less important is probably bountygate

I feel like we should remember the time he maybe stole pills from the medical staff for himself if we're going over everything Sean Payton.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Sean Payton is an evil ghoul because football unlike the loveable and comedic oaf Andy Reid who makes sure to not let anything off the field distract him from the game.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Sean Payton is an evil ghoul because football unlike the loveable and comedic oaf Andy Reid who makes sure to not let anything off the field distract him from the game.

Ribs do

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

He most certainly doesn't let his children's drunk driving distract him.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Asproigerosis posted:

I’m sure plenty of people think that, it’s just that only insane weirdos think quitting his job is an example of why.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

really queer Christmas posted:

He most certainly doesn't let his children's drunk driving distract him.

:thejoke:

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
Sean Payton likes to party and will look the other way when you raid the team pharmacy as long as you break him off.

Unfortunately he was too busy poppin molly to win a second championship but he's still the best coach the saints ever had

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Sean Payton is a scab

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/TheMainShow_/status/1579695529008988160?s=20&t=oeojg23wA7HlWBdUlK9-rA

e: gently caress

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Chiefs fans so no shock there.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I don't believe that for one second. You get thrown out of Arrowhead for that.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
So he just made it up?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I mean probably not. It's definitely not the usual experience there.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

kiimo posted:

I don't believe that for one second. You get thrown out of Arrowhead for that.

lol yeah right

76,000 screaming fans, I'm sure they'll find and kick out the ones using slurs.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I am sure the fans that threw beer cans at players would never stoop so low as to toss around a few slurs too

https://youtube.com/shorts/OC8ddk-fAzs?feature=share

Freaquency fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Oct 12, 2022

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Freaquency posted:

I am sure the fans that threw beer cans at players would never stoop so low as to toss around a few slurs too

https://youtube.com/shorts/OC8ddk-fAzs?feature=share

No true Chiefs fan would.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Week 6 y'all, update your bookmarks https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4014538

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

lol yeah right

76,000 screaming fans, I'm sure they'll find and kick out the ones using slurs.
If they can find a single fan with a laser pointer and my friend huddled in a group to spike his hot chocolate in the nosebleeds, they can figure out who said the slur in the front row.

Get the general location and threaten all the STH's in it to get a description. Pull up the seat info and ban.

With that said, I believe him. Hell, wouldn't surprise me if it were my brother in law that I don't talk to.

LiquidFriend fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Oct 12, 2022

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
remember when the chiefs booed Unity

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Don’t. Go. To. Arrowhead.

It’s Mos Eisley with 15 dollar beer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Arrowhead? You mean the last great bastille of equality in this racist world?

I think I WILL go there, sir