Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Jesus Christ that was a bad contract.

https://twitter.com/Jason_OTC/status/1579287616268414976

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
If someone is able to take CMCs contract that would prove the cap doesn't exist. If I understand correctly, it's around a 40 million dollar hit for prorated 22, 23 and 24.

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Oct 10, 2022

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Kalli posted:

The stuff after this year isn't guaranteed, you'd just cut him rather then pay him his $12m/per.

Any trade would be a 1 season rental for $1m, maybe $2m depending on how his injury guarantee for next year is worded.

I'm talking about the cap hit to the panthers... The rest of his prorated signing bonus hits the cap immediately when they trade him.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I thought Ronald Jones would be good. I wonder what happened there....
https://twitter.com/Chiefs/status/1579603911589388289

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

It's pretty funny that he still thinks Hill is a 10MM player. We all have blindspots i guess....

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Asproigerosis posted:

Sean Payton such a lifetime scumbag piece of poo poo it's good to see someone stay true to themselves and make sure everyone knows they are still a scumbag rear end in a top hat piece of poo poo even after they're gone.

Is he? I never got this feeling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Chiefs fans so no shock there.