Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

sometimes i get a asiago cheese bagel and i get a get a whiff of it in the toaster and think 'drat. strong cheese'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
u should try limburger OP. stanky

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Twenty Four

Strong smelling cheese packaging should have a cartoon cheese guy with cheese wheels for arm muscles while flexing, with those wavy cartoon scent lines going up, showing off its scent power.

Just letting everyone know, this cheese means business!

Non Krampus Mentis

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous

Twenty Four posted:

Strong smelling cheese packaging should have a cartoon cheese guy with cheese wheels for arm muscles while flexing, with those wavy cartoon scent lines going up, showing off its scent power.

Just letting everyone know, this cheese means business!

the more stank lines are coming off the dude, the more powerful the cheese. like when you see a number of little chili peppers greater than 1 on a menu to indicate your imminent suffering levels

Gruß vom Krampus

:love: thank u deep dish peat moss for the sig :love:

Twenty Four

Non Krampus Mentis posted:

the more stank lines are coming off the dude, the more powerful the cheese. like when you see a number of little chili peppers greater than 1 on a menu to indicate your imminent suffering levels

:hai:

sb hermit

Non Krampus Mentis posted:

the more stank lines are coming off the dude, the more powerful the cheese. like when you see a number of little chili peppers greater than 1 on a menu to indicate your imminent suffering bliss levels

sb hermit

how come this asiago cheese is only referenced as an ingredient or adjective for other stuff like bagels or chip dip or a fancy bread or the notes in a Chardonnay?

has anyone actually seen a slice of asiago cheese or have us Americans been played for absolute fools?

Finger Prince

sb hermit posted:

how come this asiago cheese is only referenced as an ingredient or adjective for other stuff like bagels or chip dip or a fancy bread or the notes in a Chardonnay?

has anyone actually seen a slice of asiago cheese or have us Americans been played for absolute fools?

I have seen whole wedges!

google THIS

*sniffs the cheese* blehh

google THIS

Hey cheese dude I don't mean to tell you your business but I think when you washed that rind you missed a spot

Manifisto

sb hermit posted:

this summer I got asiago for a recipe and the only form I could find it in was pre-shredded. the store I was in was just a supermarket not a fancy shop, but they had a decent cheese section and no blocks of asiago. I agree there's something fishy about this, but I smell danger. are you prepared to take this as far as it goes? what if it goes all the way to the top???

e: however, the pre-shredded asiago was really good, a nice change of pace from parm even tho parm is amazing

ty nesamdoom!

sb hermit

Finger Prince posted:

I have seen whole wedges!

fancy!

Manifisto posted:

this summer I got asiago for a recipe and the only form I could find it in was pre-shredded. the store I was in was just a supermarket not a fancy shop, but they had a decent cheese section and no blocks of asiago. I agree there's something fishy about this, but I smell danger. are you prepared to take this as far as it goes? what if it goes all the way to the top???

e: however, the pre-shredded asiago was really good, a nice change of pace from parm even tho parm is amazing

I think I shall be content with the three cheese mac and sub for parmesan and see how that goes. Maybe my humble supermarket has it too!

Finger Prince

iirc it was at the fancy Italian grocery store I used to go to for a treat.

idiotsavant
ive seen cheeses you people wouldnt believe. epoisses rounds on fire off the shoulder of Normandie. i watched wheels of pecorino crumble in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. all these moments will be lost in time, like cheese sweats in the rain

FutonForensic

Discussion > The Crackhead Clubhouse > The Asiago Megathread

FutonForensic

What is Asiago?
Asiago is a cow's milk cheese, first produced in Italy, that can assume different textures according to its aging.

What are the effects of using Asiago?

Positives
  • Taste
  • Calories

Negatives
  • Smell (stinky)
  • Low social life (on account of stink)

Non Krampus Mentis

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous

idiotsavant posted:

ive seen cheeses you people wouldnt believe. epoisses rounds on fire off the shoulder of Normandie. i watched wheels of pecorino crumble in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. all these moments will be lost in time, like cheese sweats in the rain

Gruß vom Krampus

:love: thank u deep dish peat moss for the sig :love:

Twenty Four

idiotsavant posted:

all these moments will be lost in time, like cheese sweats in the rain

lol

google THIS

idiotsavant posted:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

deep dish peat moss

I call it Assi-ago

deep dish peat moss

you just reminded me that this book exists, thank you

google THIS

The legends were true

My wife bought a wedge but I have not taken a whiff yet

Manifisto

:hmmyes:

ty nesamdoom!

biosterous

grandpa stockpiling stank in his barn to get him through the nosecold months

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

idiotsavant
thats right, its motherfuckin 2022!!! and grampa eats rear end!!!!

google THIS

Update: the cheese was good. Not too pungent but up close it deffo smells like you ran a load of laundry in the washing machine and forgot about it for a few days

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
the stronger the cheese, the weaker the knees

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

sb hermit

google THIS posted:

The legends were true

My wife bought a wedge but I have not taken a whiff yet

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

How Wonderful! posted:

the stronger the cheese, the weaker the knees

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

I’ve been sitting on Asiago in case someday the wordle people wanna add another space