Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7gIpuIVE3k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
drat, I always miss garbage day

alnilam

His self satisfied laugh is the best part imo. He's so pleased!

Shifty Nipples

post your garbage pick up day, mine was yesterday

e:tuesday

Shifty Nipples fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Oct 5, 2022

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Why does garbage day always seem to be yesterday?

alnilam

Viginti Septem posted:

Why does garbage day always seem to be yesterday?

*shoots u*

Twenty Four

The common phrase "It's always 5 o'clock somewhere!"

Except it's always garbage day somewhere.

Usually the morning before you're supposed to put yours out and making you panic because you heard the truck doing the other route a few streets over.

alnilam

Twenty Four posted:

making you panic because you heard the truck doing the other route a few streets over.

Oh do I ever know that feel

FutonForensic

"GARBAGE DAY!"

"no sir, that was yesterday"

":smith:"

alnilam

Waking up to the sound of the truck a block over, jumping out of bed. gently caress i totally forgot it's garbage day, poo poo gotta hurry... I put on my blue sweater, grab my revolver, and run outside

Shifty Nipples

tuesday, garbage day for me is tuesday

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Shifty Nipples posted:

post your garbage pick up day, mine was yesterday

e:tuesday

Mine was today. Used to be Mondays but they changed it because to many holidays are on Mondays, but I’m pretty sure some part of the city still has Monday as a pickup day?

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

xcheopis

Shifty Nipples posted:

tuesday, garbage day for me is tuesday

For you it was garbage day. For me, it was a Tuesday.

google THIS

When it's not Garbage Day I have to wander the neighborhood looking for people puttering around in their front yards for other reasons to shoot.

"Mulch Laying Day!"

"Car Washing Day!"

"Sitting in a Porch Rocker Day!"

It just doesn't have the same punch. Lawn Mowing Day is the worst. I have to yell myself hoarse before they finally notice

biosterous

garbage day is wednesday which means for me it is tuesday night, when i bring all the stuff up to the bins and then the landlord wheels the bins to the curb whenever he does that, i don't know when but in the morning the bins are at the curb

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

I just put my garage in the trash closet outside my apartment building and it gets taken away at some point. I don't really pay attention to when.

Twenty Four

Escape From Noise posted:

I just put my garage in the trash closet outside my apartment building and it gets taken away at some point. I don't really pay attention to when.

Huge closet or tiny garage?

Escape From Noise

Twenty Four posted:

Huge closet or tiny garage?

The door is like a door with a knob and frame, not a roll-up, so I stand by my closet analogy.

idiotsavant
painting GARBAGE DAY on the boulders that ill be loading into my trebuchet next morning. the neighbors down on the cul de sac like to gently caress around with my recycling? well theyre about to find out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
https://youtu.be/81RWcsJfmFY