Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

as we will learn from tech quotes as we continue, the Initiative is 'imagine if all the harm Elon Musk did was part of a malevolent master plan, instead of incompetence.'

everyone else is playing X-Com, you are playing Evil Genius.

Is EVERYONE the baddies in this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

As for federating - they have to have a claim, then you can influence policy with the lesser nation to merge them I think - When you did the alter policy mission on Canada Federate was one of the options - though it looked like it was greyed out. Whether because you need to fully control the USA or what, I don't know, I don't think I'd enjoy playing this.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

The Lone Badger posted:

Ms Truss don't you have a government to run?

hardly. There's a lettuce competing against her