Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhZh8CjDbVo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

he went bird on them

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

slave to my cravings posted:

I can’t figure out how the Patreon works lol is it just that the Patreon subscribers get the content 3 days early?
there are bonus episodes, plus the normal episodes early (tho he released basement carl as a normal ep i think cuz he was touring) and then there is also a bonus advice podcast called 'the fidancial district' that is for patrons only

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

no way lmao

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

the fuckin slide whistle :D

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

still lolling about ian shoving his taser in adam's face while recine's kid runs around trying to chew all the cables

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

adam is right

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

mad clown disease is no laughing matter. this will be ian in 3 more years

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

ian truly ftmfw

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

haters kindly step off

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

this isnt chapo traphouse quit being weird politics nerds about ian fidance

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Famethrowa posted:

Jordan seeing her stepbrother in the crowd with his girlfriend and mentioning in her set that she hosed him is so loving crazy lmfao
this might be the ultimate power move

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

womder if he saw the one where recine makes his kid bite his toe

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

the song is getting axed by the end of the year, he just can't take that sort of liability that people would think he's the wrong kind of gay

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

new patreon episode confirmed my theory that ian removed the “he means giving” interjextion bexauze a man hosed his rear end at skankfest and he loved it

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

ian hasnt done the fidancial report in months and im pissed

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

ian is retarded lol

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

The_Rob posted:

My favorite Stav thing is when they bring up private planes and Stav has to talk about how bad they are for the environment as if he cares.

he doesnt like them because the pilot has to ask your weigjt before letting you on lol

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

gently caress yeah dude

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

butterfly guy indeed sucks but please keep in mind that ian literally has brain damage from drinking hand sanitizer, let the man have some dipshit opinions, he's harmless

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Cael posted:

Boom-shaka-laka

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

ian is just filthy

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

that ep with recine and cousin shirley was terrific. anytime recine brings his wife & kid you know you’re gonna get a good rear end pod

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

would you gently caress and suck him

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

moist turtleneck posted:

I love how he just sabotaged the track with his own interjection but at least he finally listened to reason
by "listen to reason" you mean got hosed in the rear end real good

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Mordja posted:

What'd he do, beg them to pay the cab fare home?
haha

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

and a 6 on the Richter scale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

lol