Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

i say swears online posted:

god that's so loving dangerous

https://twitter.com/FinessaFudges/status/1413312455065886721

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i cannot believe ian taught in public schools

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKHzEYaNSbE

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Al-Saqr posted:

I'm Mike allowing his completely drenched child to chug his beer in the first five seconds of the video lol

thats liquid death, its canned water

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
ian rules

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
ian and jordan are on this weeks dad meat and its great

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i like when jordan realizes they're live and she's watching the youtube chat, calls them all f--s and then is like "that guy just called me the n-word!"

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
here's pt 2 btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2oGoJ4XFzU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
dad meat is good, its been around for like 3 years

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Mordja posted:

It's part of the Matt & Shane expanded universe, I think.

it is, they’re also philly trash, and been on each other’s shows

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

imhotep posted:

Oh noo, I was just looking at this comic’s Twitter because he was on kill tony and got poo poo on by literally every other comic, almost every single time he tried to make a joke, it was severe. And he’s also like a ‘right wing’ comic and shows up on compound media, but I noticed he retweeted this:
https://twitter.com/ianimal69/status/1595222587050688512?s=46&t=WiZE0dgN1rLcq_D4Bv94YQ

I saw his kill tony appearance on Redbar, I know, but he doesn’t say much and just watches the clips https://youtu.be/WeiUKBZT85w
https://youtu.be/WeiUKBZT85w

After watching those it’s kind of mind blowing that Ian would record a video with him, what an idiot

ian rules

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
imagine caring what a comedian thinks

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
this isnt chapo traphouse quit being weird politics nerds about ian fidance

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i have a gas digital sub and i've never listened to anything but legion of skanks on it.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

John Romero posted:

i mean his network has to be making big money now and he runs in all these circles but man does not even have a wiki

im not sure that gas digital is his.

i know skankfest brings in a lot of money, though.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
Yeah Nick actually praised skankfest because it’s a fest where everyone gets paid. Iirc he brought
it up when they were talking about that fest that had a $200 submission feed and the comics made sure to never watch the video, and after getting rejected it still had zero views.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
Luis would absolutely destroy Jake.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
im glad ian is pro-cop

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

imhotep posted:

the "gas" in gas digital stands for Gomez, Amico, Smith. but it sounds like it's luis's moreso than the other two, as far as actually running it. When luis had redbar on his podcast he talked about it a little bit and how he was inspired by the idea after seeing how mike did it for a monthly fee of about 11 bucks and every other episode was free, and hosting it on his own site so it wouldn't get removed for TOS violations if they were too edgy, etc. I didn't know that gas stood for their last names until recently, but mike's old cohost sven stoeffels mentioned it on a recent episode and said how stupid it was to come up with a name like that first because then they had to make a bunch of gas related logos and graphics in general. sven did all the art work for this year's skankfest, which is why it was brought up i think.

Their site is surprisingly sophisticated, which made me doubt how much Louis was involved lol. Even has a help desk ticketing system for handling problems.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
here this skit has ian in it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5XI4VjgrYI

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
yes it was his skit show

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
ian was on the latest legion of skanks ep and he freaks out about not getting his cigarettes

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
that loving owns

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
realonlineboy rules

jordan rules

ian rules

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i saw dave a few months ago and he's def gettin old(er) but he still rules

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
louis ck owns

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i like the fidance misfits shirt tho

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

UwUnabomber posted:

Jordan rules.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
god ian rules

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/ianimal69/status/1626712820673875968

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
tim butterly should be on the show more

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Cael posted:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CteP9SRgTwr/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

The cut to the music at the end is a thing of beauty. This is the perfect encapsulation of the podcast.

lmao

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

ElGroucho posted:

Zac Amico, they call him the sniper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08itiPhgm2o

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
the bobby lee ep was great

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
ian is a terrible gambler

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

FishBowlRobot posted:

https://youtu.be/5trUDYetZQg

Ian gettin those big acting opportunities.

lol this is pretty good

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
Mike Recine is so loving poor lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoBkkw66NWY

jordan has a 30 min special out